close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some more Seca trip pics

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by SilverDawg, Jul 19, 2005.

1. For all those that needed it rubbed in a little more...

The Oregon Coast. The view is by far the best part about it.
    [​IMG]

Another shot from Highway 1. That's KCAnder's in the front.
    [​IMG]

A shot at our "camp site". This was actually just a day use state park they opened up for this event. It had never been used for over night use. Wasn't too bad. At least there was green grass there.
    [​IMG]

Yes, these were at a GP event. You think the Chopper thing is going a little too far?
    [​IMG]

I want one of these...
    [​IMG]

Had to post one of these for you. Nice umbrella. For those of us without passes, we saw a few of these women walking between the pits and another VIP building near the food court.
    [​IMG]

Some more bling. DUB magazine was there with a very large display. This was only half of it.
    [​IMG]

Nice boots!
    [​IMG]

The real race is about to begin. KC is ready for the show. Notice Rossi on the "big screen" to the left. I think Pitt got more air time than him though.
    [​IMG]

So tired. Why did we decide to ride so far right after the races? Still went for a few hours after this stop too.
    [​IMG]

A beautiful site. This was our 1st hotel stop on the way home. Hot showers and a bed. Brilliant!
    [​IMG]

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

hmmmmm, great pics. wish i coulda... yeah yeah...

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'm going with you guys next year... flying sucked.

4. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

Great pics and nice veiws!

5. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Funny, I was thinking about flying next year! The ride was awesome (especially hwy 1), but a day and a half up I-5 to get home really makes one wonder if it was worth it...my ass is still pretty convinced that it wasn't. Sportbikes weren't meant to be ridden for 10 hours a day!

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hell ya they where! Only if you hit twisties. Should have take 101 back!

7. You are right, I prefer 14-16 hours a day.

8. KCander

Didn't have time, had to get back to work. Took 101 down to Highway 1, twistiest the whole way, freakin' sweet...but duty called on Wedensday and we had to get a move on.

Beans, 14 hours...you're not sane.

9. I rode 1080 miles in 16 hours on my 12 non-stop...get some!!

10. and I am told I ride too much :roll:

11. KCander

Uh...no.

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

We took, from spokane, I-90 to Ellensburg, then down through Yakima, to the River, stayed on the washington side to Vancouver, then took I-5 to Eugene, cut over on Highway 38 to 101, took 101 and 1 from there all the way down to just before San fransisco. Stayed there, and rode 101 down to Salinas then cut over to laguna seca.

Came back through Reno and took 395 back.
    I think it was about 2500 miles from Thursday morning tell Monday night When I got home.

13. uh yeah. just like your sig says.

14. KCander

No doubt. Are you sure you don't own a Goldwing?

15. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

No, I have got just shy of 18,000 miles on my baby, since July of last year when I bought her brand new. Ah if you ride enough you get used to it. You get buns of steal! BWAHAHHA

16. Hey nice pics, glad to hear that the bikes actually held up on the way back, especially after the stories you guys told about KC's CBR! :clap :clap Oh by the way this is that guy who shared some brews at the campground that first night.

17. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Let's be honest now, our touring bikes also ride like Cadillacs...

:hiding:

"I got me a Gixxer, it's as big as a whale! And it's about to set, sail!"

18. KCander

Wassup Luke? Yeah, I owed you a "real" beer...but I drank all my beer before the next time I saw you :nana

I just saw the pics of you picking up your new 636, nice bike dude! I dig the blue, looks pretty sweet. By the way, I watched the replay of the race and saw you run out on the track and bow down to Hayden, that was some funny shit! :notworth:

Oh, and take it easy riding with your boy Leif...don't want to hear about you being peeled off the pavement in a San Diego Chicken costume or some shit.

19. crackup: crackup: crackup:
    I remember that story... sort of...

20. luke really is on the track in the video??