close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some random pics from my trip to California...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 24, 2005.

1. This was the coolest dealership in Sacremento, CA...they had Kawasaki, Ducati, Suzuki, Aprilia, and others. We need one of these dealerships here in Washington:
    [​IMG]

And another pic of the front:
    [​IMG]

Duc996:
    [​IMG]

Not another 999R...I remember when it was so hard to just find one of these left on the showroom floor:
    [​IMG]

This was from a 12 I met up with...check out the zip tie job holding the crack together...
    [​IMG]

We were at another dealer and I saw this and I laughed so hard...why does Suzuki need to have their own OEM factory security system...sheesh...for just under $250 too...
    [​IMG]

2. This was the coolest shop I've ever seen...they didn't sell motorcycles, just motorcycle gear and accessories. They had every possible tool you could imagine, and a whole array of parts and accessories all in stock. I wanted to get a pic of the counter girl but she and everyone else in there were so busy with all the customers. We need to petition one of these to come to WA:
    [​IMG]

First time I've seen this one-piece sittin' around, same shop:
    [​IMG]

In Woodland, CA...odd seeing this sign:
    [​IMG]

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

there's a cycle gear in auburn. it's a regular stop. there's also one in tacoma.

4. *SIGHS! thats my home how I miss Sacramento. Riders down there are crazy! vtr2:

5. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Have you seen RMC in Renton? It is a big shop with all 4 Japanese brands.

6. Yep, the Cycle Gear here in Tacoma is great... Good prices and some knowledgable people working there. Picked up a Dainese back protector there a couple months ago.

7. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

That sign is weird...

8. beans what ever happened to your trip? I expected lots of pics to be posted?! hmm......

As for cyclegear lol you spokane guys crack me up, your post reminded me of dumb and dumber "WE LANDED ON THE MOOOOON!!!!!!!!" (only cause everyone from bellingham to olympia knows about cyclegear LOL....crackup:

9. i was hoping there was a cycle gear around... back in my hometown there was one that i got most of my gear from ...

they tend to have some fairly decent prices... good people back at the other shop at least.

10. There is a sign like that in Spokane, Beans...

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

ooh. the days when beans posted pictures regularly... oh, how i miss them so...

:mrgreen: