close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

South Sound BMW Bike Night

Discussion in 'Tacoma-Puyallup' started by relliK, May 12, 2014.

1. South Sound BMW located in Fife, WA is sponsoring a bike night thought I would spread the word.

Wednesday May 14, 2014 4-9 PM

2 Wheel Dyno Works will be available and offering baseline dyno sessions with horsepower, torque, and air/fuel printouts as well as custom mapping on the dyno from 11am until 9pm so feel free to come in early!
    Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.southsoundmotorcycles.com/event_list_detail.asp?ecode=645541

2. OPRT will be there as well

Also nels will be there about 2 as he's flying back from tuning in another state

Last edited: May 12, 2014

3. I was down at South Sound Motorcycles this past Saturday and was surprised how different the interior of the showroom looks with all of the new Ducati bikes, along with the BMWs. Definitely some more nice eye candy there to look at. Will try to make it down there on Wednesday.

4. ninjaofdoom

ninjaofdoom <a href="https://pnwriders.com/motorcycle-talk/8554

Hrmm, don't have anything planned and the wife is outa town. May have to steal her bike...

5. cya both there

6. Ill be there sometime after 6

7. In !!!

Sent from my EVO using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. Free dyno runs?

9. IN

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Ohub Campfire mobile app

10. I doubt it'll be free...
    Free food, maybe!

11. FYI to all, Nels was in Iowa tuning some bikes, and well, he's stuck in Iowa. There's one chance he could be in at 730pm tonight and if one of those flights gets cancelled or delayed, he's stuck in Iowa for 2 more days. So, he could be there at 730...or saturday, at the earliest.

Base runs will be discounted to $40 by the way

12. Should be cool but it's a weekday. Out of town.
    You'all have fun.

13. I'll be there +1 sounds fun XD

14. Great turn out tonight.

15. Kinda sad I didn't get a dyno run in but that was the best $40 I've spent in awhile getting my suspension adjusted!

16. Same here!

Steve

17. Definitely worth the return! Barry is a stand up guy.

18. Big ups to Barry and KFG for tuning my wet noodle and helping me out with mounting my tires the next day, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Big booooo to South Sound BMW for advertising a bike night from 4-9 with food and beverages then shutting it all down at 7 with a lot full of hungry people expecting what was advertised....Where the hell IS MY DAMN HOTDOG??????

bastards....that is all.