close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Southern Oregon EMW 2013!

Discussion in 'Klamath Falls' started by Jakobi, May 22, 2013.

1. This is the official thread for this year's Southern Oregon East meets West camp out. I'm looking forward to another great weekend with all you awesome people. Down to business.

This is the 5th year we've done this camp out!

Where:
    Diamond Lake - Broken Arrow Campground. Reserve your spot here. Loop I. I have reserved site I12

When:
    August 9-11 (12 for those that want to stay an extra day).

-Jake

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  2. John and I vote Diamond Lake!

Either weekend works for us! And are we going to stay until Monday again? We really liked that a lot!

3. I should have enough vacation time to stay until Monday.

-Jake

4. Are you going to post this in other regions or have Cascade do it?

5. I'll be checking out campgrounds then! I'm down for diamond lake though, i've never been there.

As for dates, I'm leaning toward 9-11(12?) since I'll be taking the last week of august off for a backpacking trip. I can probably swing it either way though.

6. Cascade was going to create threads in the other forums that link to this one.

-Jake

7. Of course he was, like it's getting done fast!

Hey Solunatic, how's it going. Good to see you saw this

8. Alright you fuggers...I'm gonna try to make it. Missed not doing it last year.... This party needs more cowbell!!

9. cowbells are so a couple years ago.

10. Yeah, we've even moved on from reminiscing about Y&T.

-Jake

11. Hey, careful about that, Joemama used Y&T in her wedding.

12. Holy crap! It's time to start thinking of this already? :mfclap:

I'll start the negotiations with the wife right away! :scared

13. It's going good click, just got back from my 2nd backpack of the year!

how are things up north?

14. Got married this year and always working on house.

15. Sooooo Any more votes for Diamond Lake?

16. I'll vote for Diamond Lake but I more interested in locking down the official weekend.

I'm excited :)

17. Camping at the Broken Arrow Campground at Diamond Lake Aug. 9-11 (12 for those that want to stay an extra day). Loop I is mostly completely open. I'll be making my reservation this weekend.

-Jake

18. Post a link and map of the area and what spot you'll be in. I think you can handle that.

19. That Joemama chick wants to know if she'll be doing the cooking again. She needs time to come up with a menu. It ran about $60 per person for the weekend. Breakfast, lunch and dinner each night, with snacks. See how many people want to do this and post up. I think Solunatic and Jakobi are in for this. That's for Fri-Sun. It might be more if a lot of people stay through Mon with us.

20. I'm definitely in for food, as I'll be riding in again. That is, of course if joemama wants to cook again. I'm not picky.

Also, do the campsites at diamond lake have room for two tents? I might just sleep on the ground like last year but I have a tiny two person tent and would love to share a campsite with someone again.