close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Special Shwaa Seatac Bike Night - this Thursday - come say goodbye (again) to Shwaa

Discussion in 'Westside' started by beansbaxter, Feb 2, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

This was the first time, and this was the second time, and this upcoming Thursday will be the third time.

If you know who Shwaa is, please come and say goodbye. If you've never met Shwaa, please come and say hello and farewell.

Thursday February 5, 2009
    11:00pm to 2:30am
    Dennys
    17206 International Blvd
    Seatac, WA 98188

Click here to see this on Google Maps.

Yes, the broken record happens again for 2009 - Shwaa is leaving again - and he is not going to Hawaii. I'll let him tell everyone (if he chooses to) but in the meantime, I'll be taking him to Seatac airport when he flies out very early Friday morning so we will be stopping at the Dennys in Seatac just like last May.

So meeting up at the Dennys near Seatac for a last dinner and saying goodbye this upcoming Thursday night...

All are welcome, come and join us.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. pjd

pjd Moderator

You know, you keep giving him these goodbye dinners and you'll never get rid of him. Don't you know you aren't supposed to feed strays?

:nana

3. The next goodbye dinner wont happen for six years minimum (sigh).

4. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

Navy Airforce Army or Marines??

5. pjd

pjd Moderator

:sad:

Why couldn't it be jezterr instead?

6. I'll have to say g'bye here. Met him last spring. I'll be at the A&W in Port Orchard on Thu. No, I'm not riding even farther to get clear around over there after dark this time of year.

7. third time's a charm?

8. Would have been nice to know he was even BACK!! We could have had a Bike Night at a normal hour to hang out with him for a bit!!

9. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'm not back. I just have a layover in Seattle for 8 hours and want to see some ppl before I fly to the east coast to visit family. :)

10. jwfzr

jwfzr Two Wheel Art

Hello again and goodbye again Schwaa Keep in touch.

11. to bad ur not doing it today the 3rd! they are giving away free grandslam's!!!!!!
    It's at all the Denny's resturants in the United States today from 6am-2pm.....

12. Mic

Mic Retired

w00t! In!

13. pjd

pjd Moderator

I know, it's awesome. I've hit 4 already. Just came home to purge and then I'm headed back out.

(just kidding)

14. aww, didnt think of that!!!!crackup:

I guess I have a schedule to plan!!!!!:mfclap:

15. motorzen and roland are in.

16. Tell him I said hi. I'll be at Seatac on thursday, but Palm Springs by bike night time :mrgreen:

17. Maggie Malloy

Maggie Malloy The Ginger Ninja

Nate and I might stop by after Cherry Poppin Daddies @ the Tractor

18. :ninja: for me & :ninja: Tokin

19. Dang. I guess I'll have to wait three years...but on the up side, Wingers should be rebuilt by then!