close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Speed Channel

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by 12rOwner, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Daytona Bike week is on the Speed channel if any is watching.

It even has Kawasaki commercials! :shock:

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i just saw a kawi commercial with a helicopter apparently chasing a 6r. did anyone watch daytona?

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

its a two part add. helicopter ends up landing and mistaking the kawi rider for a secret agent.

4. I didn't realize that it was a two part add, I saw the second half I guess.

5. Jafar, do you have the commercial saved on your computer/tv box? Save it for me so I can see it and download it onto my computer, please.

6. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i don't think i have it yet, but i'm sure they'll show it again along with some of the other races.

they're doing formula-xtreme and superbike this weekend, i think. a buell qualified fourth of so in the formula-xtreme class. no ducatis, though. whats the world coming to? should be at least one in superbike, some eye candy there.

7. I gotta tell you, If I didn't own a Kawasaki I'd have a ducati.

btw Jafar, I think I hear something rattling on your bike... oh that's just your clutch. :wink:

GO HAYDEN!

8. I agree...Ducati's are my second love, but if you cut me then I bleed green. I wont even second that rattling comment, just sell the dang bike Jafar and get a 10R! Since the Ninja killed your family, it is time you learn kung-fu lessons!

9. I gotta tell you The Zook rider was trying his best in the first few laps (600 class). He did well on the corners, he even made up time, but when they got on the straight a ways and long corners the Kawi just walked away. I got goose bump just listening to the commentator's comment on how the kawi just walk away.

10. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

between the airbox mod and the hammered feracci carbon-fiber beat to hell pipes, you can't hear the clutch much on my bike. you think the italians make uncomfortable ergo's, well, the noise on that bike wears me out as fast.

i'm finally getting the clutch done. all i gotta do is bleed the clutch and get it torqued down (not in that order), and i'm ready to roll--or rather, sell.

anyone wanna buy a '94 900ss?