close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

speedfreaks vs. the bickelton corners

Discussion in 'Central' started by delta_77, Jul 14, 2005.

1. hey yall

i posted a message about a ride from the tri cities to the bickelton corners this saturday the 16th....how the heck do i find it in here?
    anyway, the speedfreaks ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :301 come join us it will be fun we will stop in bickelton to grub at the states oldest tavern....its hella kewl....the dude will give you a free beer or soda if you figure out how to pronounce his ol ladies maiden name.....lol...hope to see yall there....and as always. " THE MORE BIKES, THE FASTER WE GO! " :scared

to: " Bickelton Corners " Bickelton.
    time: meet at 0800am leave at 0830am
    latest police report: we havent run into the Five-O yet but there is a trooper that lives some where out there bacon: :nana :thefinge:

anyone form the tri cities in here????? ride with is if you dare! or we will ride with you. just let us know when, where, and how fast. and by the way does anyone have any info on the sportbikers that ride around the tri cities at night? clue us in so we can ride with yall!!!.....

delta_77

steve-O :eek:ccasion: :thumblef:
    www.officialspeedfreaks.com

2. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

How many are you riding with? I just joined this forum and saw your post. I'll try to get out there on Saturday.

3. sup bro!!

lets go riding saturday...all are welcome...for sure pegion boy and i are going...and the two founders of speedfreaks are gonna try to make it...so four bikes in all...and some our chics are gonna ride bitch...and i told three other guys at work that ride....all sport bikes...so come on dude lets go...youll like the corners there good...we will start in west pasco, and head to sunnyside and stop there for a top off and rest. then towards mabton and over the hills into the bickelton corners. after bickelton we will turn around and come home...should be about 3 or 4 hours long....hope to see you there bro.....

steve
    delta_77
    438-3632 call me if you have any other questions.

4. wazzu mille

Sounds good. I'll be there between 8 and 8:30. I'll be on an Aprilia, you can't miss me.

5. Good ride!

Darn cop, really put a drag on our return pace from Bickleton. Noone got stopped that we know, though.

Thanks for the invite, guys!

6. wazzu mille

Saw a couple of guys on Hwy 97 with 2 ambulances and 2 State Patrol cars. Someone went off the road. They were all on Harleys. Odd.

7. let's see some pics from the ride!

8. man that realy sucked (damn cops). Wazzu did your friend find you? lol It was a fun ride for a short one. Will have to do it again. All that and no one brought a camera. :tard:

9. hey guys

thanks for going with pigeon and I....It was really kewl to have you guys go with us and to bad about those harley dudes on 97. hope theyre okay....but other than that, I had a blast....When I got home, I had to sit for a minute and chug on a beer cuz I was still pumped.....So I guess we are all wondering when we are gonna ride again...well lets all think of something and just do it...if yall aint doing anything next weekend, we can do a late ride on saturday or sunday from hastings...let me know what you guys think....okay ill talk to you guys later im headed to sageport for some grubbage...laters

steve-O :clap

10. wazzu mille

I'm out of town on Saturday. Going up to Beaudry's for some mods on the Mille. I don't know when I'll be back. What are you planning for Sunday?

11. sunday sounds good its open all day for me...ill talk to pigeon when we get to work see what he says....and ill email wrench too see what he's doing...i was thinking about going to packwood on sunday or monday cuz im off sat, sun, and mon. i think i might go night riding from hastings either on fri or sat but i dont know yet......to far away to decide..but keep in touch....talk to ya later bro and if i dont hear from you again before you take off then have fun on your ride and take some pics so we can see em...laters

steve-O

12. wazzu mille

I just saw a post for a breakfast and ride in Spokane. Free!!!! I might hit that while I'm up there on Surnday morning. Looks like I'll be out during your ride.

13. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Next time you go to bickleton, don't stop there. The best part of the ride is rock creek canyon. 'bout halfway to goldendale. KILLER curves! Nothin but 25-35mph curves for about 4-5 miles. If you haven't done it, you are seriously missin' the boat!

14. yeah, the canyon is pretty much the fun part of the entire ride.

15. I wish i could have gone on that ride with ya'll, i was tied up though. That first ride we all went on to leavenworth was sweet, I can't wait to go on that one in september to the coast, yeah. :mrgreen: hope we can go riding some more weekends before that though.

-Dane

16. wazzu mille

What ride is that?

17. It was the Speed freeks ride, Lance was organizing it. There were around 22 bikes in all. It was a month or two agao, i can't remember exactly :tard: , but if you go to www.officialspeedfreaks.com you can find out about rides like that one, with people around the tricity area. hope this helps.

-Dane

18. hi wazzu,

whats up buddy! i seen your pic on the east forum pics at that breakfast in spokane......so when are we gonna ride again? and dane was talking about the ride we mentioned to you to leavenworth with the SF when we went to bickelton......

19. wazzu mille

I'm looking at a couple options coming up.

The Boise ride (if it goes through) in 2 weeks.

The East-West ride/rally in Winthrop on Aug 13-14.

I'm tied up on Aug 20-21

I'm busy this weekend and I also have a 4 day event on August 25-28

September is wide open

20. wow busy guy...thats kewl bro...have fun