close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spiral Highway Monday 6-6-05

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, Jun 1, 2005.

1. We are going to hit spiral this monday 6-6 meeting at office depot on division at 10am. I forgot to put the date in the last post sorry. Looking forward to hitting my rev limiter.

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

for now you can count me in....who knows if something may come up though....

3. Day after shift, depends on how my night went. If we sleep at least 4 hours, im in. If we got our asses kicked by the whackos in the zone, im out...

E

4. AS of right now, i'm in. Looking forward to riding with you again Beerbohm, last time was fun

5. i wish i could go, but i work on mondays now. maybe well set up a weekned spiral run sometime.

6. I dont ride I just hold on

7. Yeah i'd go...but theres this thing called Finals week :x which blows!

8. Just blow off your finals and start a carrer at burger king.

9. haha...that would be a downgrade from my current job. Burger king....sick haha

10. Let's try to have everyone fueled up and ready to go by 10am so we can be on our way. This is going to be good ride, and we are meeting up with a the riders in Pullman along the way.

If we have time on the way back, maybe we'll hit up Steptoe Butte for those who have never been up there. Highest spot in the Palouse, puts you right at cloud level, makes for some awesome pics!

11. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

12. when you head south which way do you go? I live on the So. Hill and would prefer to meet up somewhere along the way - do you go 27 or through Cheney or ? - give me a location anywhere south of town and I'll be there - weather permitting - I'd prefer to not ride half hour north to Office Depot only to head back south - give me some idea of the route and I'll be there - if not, no need to wait -

Steve

13. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Sounds real fun. Hopefully people will want to go in a few more weeks. I need to break the bike in first.

14. break the bike in ? - I've got the same bike - mine's going in for the 600 service on Wed at Camp - no way can you hurt this thing - keeping at 6K will give you all the thrill you'll need - the engine is bullet proof - at the 600 service all the do is change the oil and filter and check a few things - nothing big at all - I did the 600 on my 03 myself but this fairing is more complicated to get off and on and I didn't want to devote the time to it-
    Mines yellow too - :)
    See you on the road -

Steve

15. Sorry everyone, this hurts to say...but I will not be able to make this ride as I originally thought I would. Something came up...another time I hope.

16. We will be doing this ride on 21st or 22nd, all are welcome. The info. can be found in Washinton State Universty branches under "canyon run".

Buell Man.

17. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I'll be there in Pullman, i think i heard something about Noon at the Tesoro across from Pengin plumbing

18. Lets all be gassed up by 10am so that when we all get there we can just take off. My number is 509-998-1247 if your going to be running late just give me a call and we can wait or leave a name and number and I will tell you were we are.

19. Rain or shine I will be there because I like to ride my motorcycel!!! That and I just looked up they weather and there might be a little rain but not enought to make a real rider ascared.

20. Hmmm, so the plan is a wet version of Spiral or are we gonna hit just the random roads in the south palouse? Itll be wet, so I will be on the big bike, (watch your ass jared!), barring too much craziness from the zonie brigade in west central tonight. Also I need to do a quick adjustment on the front wheel before Im out the door, shouldnt take but 20 min or so....

E