close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spiral July 16!!!!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, Jun 8, 2005.

1. July 16th lets get r done. 8am Saturday Office depot come with a full tank.
    The more the better if you know somebody that rides but is not on this website tell them. Mark this on your calander as the day not to miss. Faster riders up front slower in the middle stunters in the rear. And if you don't like big groups just head out before hand and meet us at the top for the monster photo op.

[​IMG]

2. Maybe I'll be there, maybe.

3. Ya me too mabey just mabey

4. Would make my way over there to join you and meet some of you over there, but there are a couple bike events on the westside on Sunday that I want to make it to (at least one). Don't think I'll be able to swing it.

5. We would be done in plenty of time for you to get back.

6. And my ass would feel like what is in your avatar. We'll see how I'm doing after the GP trip the previous weekend.

7. Is that june or july buttercup? Im hopefully in for either.

E

8. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'll go, but is'nt july a little far away, how about we go down on the 24th also :)

T

9. That would be July sweet pee I am giving enough time for most every body to either put in for the day off or come up with a good sick call for work

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Count me out....maybe....depends on what time I get off work the night before. I'm working in the bar on the weekends and won't be off work til like 2:30 or 3:00....don't want to crash because I'm too tired....

11. I may head over, depends on when I get back from Laguna.

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey, go do Lolo Pass for the weekend! Thats what Brian, Denise, and I are doing! Leave Friday morning, come back sunday afternoon! All are welcome! Pack a tent along.

13. If you go over Lolo you might as well head south on Lost Trails. The Montana side is ok, but the Idaho side is nice and twisty

14. I would like to go, but I work saturdays. So weather and boss permitting I will try to be there.

15. I'm game. Count me in, I will be there. I love spiral highway! So does Duchess... and by that time, she will have new threads too. Woohoo!

16. we'll see if duty calls first. otherwise i'd love to go. i'll RSVP closer to the ride

17. OK, I've heard (seen) a lot of talk about this "spiral" highway, but didn't make the connection till I saw the aerial photo of what sure looks like the old Lewiston Grade. Been up and down that about a million times since I was about three. Haven't ridden it in 20 years though, so me and my Buell will try to be there too. We'll probably be back from Laguna by then. Looking forward to seeing the riders I went to C'dA with a couple of weeks ago and meeting new folks too.
    CB

18. Wondering if everyone is still planning to do this... I am!!!!!!!

19. Not to sound like a newbie fawker...which I am...where is this "Spiral"...after looking at the pic...I'm in.

J

20. I can try to make it to meet some of you guys and you know..ride that sweet ass road. I think the whole way down from pullman to granite rock is a decent ride too. You guys just hit the highway from moscow and then go down and just go up and down the spiral? or??