close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spiral run before bike night

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Skier, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Meet at 4:45 PM at the Pullman Tesoro/Cougar Country Drive-In. Zip down to Lewiston, might make a stop or two in town, ride back up to Taco Del Mar and the festivities!

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

4:45? i'll be there

3. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

hmmm, I may show up, depends how hot it is :)

T

4. Yea. went down yesterday and was going to ride along the river back to pullman..needless to say i turned my ass around at the bottom and climbed as fast as i could.
    I wish i could come..I havta work till 5:30 tomorrow i think..:-(
    EDIT ** Where is bike night in pullman? Are these sticky anywhere? Sorry.

5. Bike Night is at Taco Del Mar in downtown Pullman.

6. Is Taco Del Mar easy to find, I might just take a ride down there tonight if I get all of my stuff done early enough today...

7. Yeah its very easy to find, it's on Main Street in downtown Pullman.

8. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'll prolly be leaving spokane around 3:30 if anyone wants to come with let me know and can figure out a place to meet up.

T

9. We should post up our pictures. This way everyone will know who is who! I wont be able to make it Im working and next week off too--Cali. :nana

10. 4:45? I might actually be able to make that one! we'll see.

11. Cool, skier and I were going to call you this afternoon and see if you wanted to go.

12. what way are you guys coming or going? Anyone have an estimated time of how long u will be down there? I get off at 5:30 and maybe i can ride on down. i dunno. Dammit.

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Hey WheelieTime, if you want i'll bring down your chain breaker/riveter...

14. I think today is wheelietime's friday, so I am not sure if he is going to be able to make it to either bike night or the spiral ride.

15. cordodor

cordodor Retired

[​IMG]
    lookin good for tonight...

16. Sorry guys, I can't make it. I am having some landlord issues that need to be taken care of before I can play. I am hoping to be done b4 bike night though, or I am really going to get irritated. :evil:
    Have a great time!

17. cordodor

cordodor Retired

if you need all of us to gang up on your land lord so you can go... let us know

18. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Stoopid loose chain!!!