close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spokane: Park your motorcycle in front of work

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Jun 25, 2005.

1. I drive all day long and see all these motorcycles parked out in front of the same building, must be some employee inside who rides and I should invite them to the website.

There is a green 250 Ninja, parks in front of the Shell gas station near Indiana & Hamilton, guy has been riding two years, real nice guy, invited him tonight.

And who rides the yellow GSXR600 that is always parked in front of the Foot Locker Outlet store on Division?

2. You honestly think Im gonna park my bikes outside in west central? It lives in the bays INSIDE!

E

3. I see a yellow Gixxer?? outside of the title company on north Washington all the time. I am the system admin of companies around town. On nice days I take the bike to customer sites (I tell them I ride it because it gets better MPG :mrgreen: ) so I park outside of work too.

4. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

Ironically I got bitched at by the security guard at work today for parking in front of my work.

T

5. My bike gets ridden to work every night, but not really visible from the main roads. Guess i am lucky, I havent had any problems with other people yet

6. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

was prolly cause I park on the sidewalk in front of work, and jump the bike off the curb when I get off :)

T

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I used to work in a QA chemistry lab on swing / grave shift. It was awesome. We'd pull our bikes in all the time and wash them with the de-ionized water...spot free baby!