close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spokane/Pullman Rides

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Oct 8, 2004.

1. There is still a lot more rides going on in both places, especially on the weekends. I am trying not to park my bike this year until Thanksgiving week. We'll see how the weather holds.

2. I'm up if I'm not working. Hit up the celly

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i rode yesterday. it sucked. i couldn't feel my fingers.

4. Me too! It was at least 30-35 degrees but as long as the roads are dry andit's not gonna rain on me I'm gonna keep on riding!!!

8)

5. +1 I go numb and don't pay attention to the road as much 'cause I am shaking and chattering so badly. I think it's dangerous so I am putting her away for the season too. Oh yeah, I don't wear all the winter gear 'cause I don't want to pack it around campus! Weighing the options...the bus is more convenient. I even saw Cordordor heading to work this morning IN HIS TRUCK! lol It's cold.

6. You know it's too cold when you can't even pay attention to the road!

8)

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

-sigh- i dont like it, but yes, when it's 25 degrees on the way to work, i'm takin the truck. the 6 is up on stands w/ the battery tender on her. i cant stand to put the cover on yet and the stabilizer in the tank.

8. What...?! A bone-chilling sixty degrees?! crackup:

You guys are killing the fantasy of living over there and riding year-round...

I went for a two hour ride last week. I have fairly warm gear but I found it hard to ride as well as I would have liked.

Hoping for a few more good rides,

9. Maybe we will get a little break of sun this weekend so I can ride for a little! :cry:

8)

10. +1

11. Went for a short ride this afternoon, when the sun came out.

I had time for a much longer ride but no matter what I did my #@!^:rant&* helmet kept fogging up. I guess when it's just above freezing it doesn't take much to fog it... :(

Ended up getting home in an hour, which includded a visit to Blockbuster and Texaco...

Praying for warmer weather,