close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spokane Spotting

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Oct 12, 2004.

1. I've seen this driving around in Spokane a couple times now, just saw it again today...Lamborghini Gallardo

[​IMG]

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Have you done your infamous outstrectched hand drive by up the side of it? :lol: If not you need to and I need to be watching!

-Guff

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yeah. and then he ran you over...

4. He saw the mysterious and elusive This Image is Temporarily Unavailable GT? Now with 20 more HP!

5. repost beansbaxter. I can't see shit.

6. Apparently, it's so exclusive that even photos of it are hard to come by.

7. 02

02 Retired

He probably forgot to upload the pic before he posted the link... crackup:

8. bikenut

bikenut Crazy Bad Ass BITCH

You saw a Lamborghini clock?

9. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Has anyone even bothered to look at WHEN IT WAS POSTED!!!! 04' people... Come on... GET A GRIP.. The pic probably hasn't been available for a year or better.

10. That's weird. It was near the top of the list. Maybe there was a post that got deleted or something? I know that I sure didn't necro this thread.

11. Though I'm not arguing that I posted in it.

12. If your talking about about the orange one I pulled up next to it last saturday on my bike coming back from a habitat for humanity thing for work.

It was bright orange on Division around the Costco area. Young guy mid 30s driving with dealer tags still on it. Moving very slow. Course if I was driving a half mill car in Spokane that had about 1 inch ground clearance I'd probably be doing the same thing.

13. crackup: crackup: crackup: :mfclap: :mfclap: :mfclap: