close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spokane's Office Depot

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Dang I was driving down Division and there was a gang of motorcycles all up in the Office Depot parking lot. Seemed to be a good amount of bikes, and I was just driving by in the truck but the only person I recognize was haha the yellow jacket LoveHate wears with his crazy hair and of course he was talking on his cell phone haha...

So what's the deal...I've had some friends ask if I was at Office Depot cause they see the same thing there every night.

What time does everyone usually meet up? Is this like the prior summers where everyone met up every night at the Taco Bell/K-Mart parking lot with the motos and just met new riders?

Inquiring minds want to know...

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

yeah that is basiclly the idea. not really too sure what time people are meeting there because of work schedules and stuff. I think that most of the riders are SA.....lovehate is the one who started all that. I know that he has to be at work at 10:00 pm so i would assume that the crew is meeting there around 5:30 or so.....

also on Tuesdays there are bikers meeting out at the Azteca at the Valley Mall for Taco Tuesday....you do have to be 21 for this because it is only in offered in the bar.

3. Yes we met up and ate at Azteca in the Valley then went north and met a bunch more riders and then we just rode around. We did stop at Office Depo for a bit. God do I really stand out that much :lol: It was so warm lastnight before the sun went away.