close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sportbike parked on Hwy 2

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by snake, Jul 14, 2005.

1. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

So whose RC51 is that parked on Highway 2 near sunset hill? If it sits there another day, I will pick it up and put it my garage. I am not going to steal it, I just hate to see a decent bike sitting there doing nothing.

2. Yes, you wont steal it..but if someone doesnt claim it soon i'll give u a few bux to bring it over to my place.. :twisted:

3. Hey there was a huge spped trap on Hwy 2 this morning saw 7 people pulled over at once, right by Elk-Chattaroy Rd., that weigh station area!

4. :scared that sux about the speed trap.

I would call the police on the bike...there is no way I would pick up a possibly stolen bike and put it in my garage. Or maybe it is some kind of decoy...you never know these days...

either way...here's a good rule of thumb:

IF IT AIN'T YOURS....IT'S BEST NOT TO F**K WITH IT.

5. why don't you guys just call it into the state patrol to pick up? Then just head down to the next police auction to pick it up? :roll:

6. Today I also saw a burgundy and silver 05'F4i on highway 2 coming back into spokane right before the turn onto 395. Might have been the same bike, but i thought it looked like a F4i.

7. 04-05 by my eye...Its still there and i'm tempted

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!

8. Major emphasis patrols going on right now... last night on news they said that there would be no less than 14 police patrolling the major routes...

9. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yeah it was an F4i, I hadn't looked at it close before. It is gone now. It was sitting there for 3 days.

10. Three Days? Thats actually really sad