close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SportBike West 2005

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Have any more pics from this by chance?

-Guff

2. Recognize anyone in these pics?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some more pics from last year's event:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

hey there is a picture of brian and I in the background! hahahah

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Is that Mike with the red hat in the second pic? I'm not good with names.

-Guff

5. Nope...that is Shawn, had the spider man ZX-9R Ninja.

6. So word is: BMW Canada is bringing their demo fleet to SBW05

Ride scheduled as follows:

Friday:
    Test-rides at 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
    Static display from 5pm

Saturday:
    Test-rides from 9am – 4pm roughly

30-40 min test-ride on the hour every hour

More info to come.

7. A few more I took in 04

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Keep stunting even when its flat :shock:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. So who is planning on going???? I am going to post up in Eastside - see who wants to go from there, but we should start thinking about setting this up. I know that a few want to go from Spokane for sure... and I'm way more than excited to go. We should all meet up somewhere along the way - East meets West :lol: and treck up there together.

It falls on the weekend of Aug 26th, 27th, and 28th. I don't have school on Fridays and will want to leave earlier in the day I'm thinking, since festivities start around 2pm up there.

Anyone who's going... do you have room for me in your bed? :wink:

If not, I am going to look into getting a room soon and if anyone wants to pitch in and sleep in my room, bed, on the floor.... I'm more than willing to cram all that will fit if you guys wanna go cheap.

9. cordodor

cordodor Retired

that's gonna be a blazing hot ride, but i'm down for goin. gotta find my birth certificate...

10. It is $50 per ticket, and it's a 550 person limit, soooo... if you are coming - buy tix now!! The $50 includes: rally t-shirt, Saturday breakfast and dinner, Free Style Motocross Show, Street Stunt demo and Trials bike demo. Charity silent auction and door prize draws all weekend.

It's a deal. Not bad at all.

11. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey Trixie there is already a bunch a people going! You should have got on board a long time ago! Your gonna have to camp do to the fact hotels where booked months ago! I found that out cause I am camping! Your welcome to join me if you like.

12. Isn't it like 13 miles away from Osouyoos(sp?)? 'cause if so... that's right over the border from where I still have some property in Oreville, and some friends, so I might just go stay there. Otherwise, I like Osuckmytitties during the summer, it's a nice vacation town. Had you guys been a little more vocal about it... I would have been on board :mrgreen:

13. Check out sportbike west website, they still show some available rooms in oliver.
    It will be nice not having ta make the walk back from the bar this year, just drink then stumble into my room!

14. Woohoo!! So I got me a room - I love being a girl - at the
    Hyway Motel
    34624 97th St
    Oliver BC
    (It's two blocks from the Southwind, which is the SBW Headquarters.)<NM!! Damn lying cannucks - it's about 6 blocks, but that's still closer than anything else... well there wasn't anything else, actually...>

I've got two queen size beds, and plenty of room.... let me know if you want to pitch in and have a place to crash.

Fair warning, it was a challenge finding anything within 2km of the headquarters, so if you're trying to get a place, this might be one of the last local spots. Plus you know there'll be a party in my room. :mrgreen:

15. There will be a large group of us meeting at the swinging doors tavarn ( francis & monroe)friday morning at 6:30 am for breakfast....we are leaving at 8:00 am sharp! This will be our fourth year up there, it is a friggin blast! This is a sportbikers dream! I will be posting flyers at all the local shops pretty soon.
    If you want to get a room, you had better hurry. They do have camping at the main hotel also.

16. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I am not good at walking when I am trashed. So I am still camping! More fun anyways. So Trixie be sure to meet us up here in Spokane bright and early with your gang from down there! We can have a fun ride up!

17. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey Brian be sure to bring your camera! We can zip tie it to my bike again!

18. Don't need to zip tie anymore...............I broke down & bought a camara mount for my gas tank, shows the tach speedo & road ahead. It works AWESOME! The trick to getting on tape is........getting in front of me :wink:

19. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey I have been out getting the miles in; HEY that means you will have it for Cali right! I will bring our little video camera as well, lots of video! YESSSSSS!