close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Squid Video Crash of the day...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 5, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

good aim, dumbass... could've saved it...

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

he's a smart squid, wearing full leathers.

definately shouldn't have locked up the rear brake, though. rear brakes are mostly a nuisance.

they're only good for traffic on hills and keeping from wheelying going over hills. otherwise they're just added weight that slows you down.

3. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

What the clip didnt show was when he pulled open his jacket he had on a blue shirt on with a big "S" on it.

Up, up and away!

4. +1

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

hahahhahhahahhhahha

6. Last I checked sport bikes werent the best for jumps but what do i know udumbass:

7. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

Wow, that was cool looking, at least until he landed.

8. Yeah, looked great up until the point where he pulled a moron.

9. Boy, talk about a guy that doesn't know how to hold a straight line. Idiot!

10. Better luck next time! crackup:

11. Um, disagree strongly. Rear brakes are fantastic for trailing slowing in parking lots and in corners and for better control in all-out braking, to avoid fishtailing/front tire traction loss, and loss of control, if nothing else.

All stopping stats are done with front/rear brakes for a good reason: The combination slows you down faster

12. Moto

Moto Safety Wire King

sooner or later you'll learn what the rear brake is for...

13. Moto

Moto Safety Wire King

it only went sideways 'cause he locked the rear brake.

he's a fOOking twidle-fOOk for doing that while cars are sitting on either side.

14. Good of him to wear leathers at least he knows how to be somewhat safe while stupid.

15. What a dumbass, he was headed for the side before he even left the ground.