close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

STREET BIKES IN PULLMAN??? (Sunday May 21st)

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Trixie, May 22, 2005.

1. So yesterday... a small group of us headed up to Spokane for a ride.. but friends of our that were in Pullman keep telling us about a groups of street bikes that they saw in town. LIKE 20 OF THEM!!!

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!?!?!

WHY DON'T WE KNOW YOU?!?!?!

:) Just wanting to extend the invitation to introduce yourselves, and join us! Come ride with us... always nice to see more bikes.

2. LOL...I see lots of riders between Pullman and Moscow and wonder who they all are!?

Hope to meet more of you! :)

3. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

well if you see a all black suzuki 04 gsxr and a all black lid that is me. and i'm down to ride at all times. have school till 1200. so hit me up. i'll show u a good time. meening ride.

o and i was to durnk to go on the ride saturday.

4. Well welcome! Are you new to the area?? and how come I haven't seen you in the WSU thread on here... that's where all of Pullman stuff is posted. Yeah... I'll be going during the day here these next few days... PM me if you wanna come along.. not sure times yet.

5. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

this is my 3 year here at wsu. just post here the time. i do not know how to use this thing every good. so post back here and i'll see it.u down to ride today? if ur meet me at the shell gas stason at about 2:00.

6. Well instead of looking at this section, Eastside, scroll down to Washington University and look there. Otherwise... good luck finding people to ride in Pullman.

7. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

II hope that no one minds that an Idahoian has invaded your thread. There is a group of Moscow riders who get together about once a week to ride. Usually on Sundays. We should all plan a group ride.

8. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i'm down for riding. Moscow is close enough. how did you hear about the site?

9. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Trixie told me about the site, which is a great site btw.

10. it is :lol: us some belong to a group called street addiction. if you want to ride get back to me i will give you the low down on it and where to meet :lol:

11. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I ride all the time...when I'm not at work. My work requires i drive my truck, but right after shift i get on the bike and go...

yoshwa@hotmail.com

josh