close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Summertime in Pullman

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by beansbaxter, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Whose gonna be around Pullman this summer??

2. I'll be around for summer session. So for the first six weeks I'll be around, but will probably have work so who knows when I'm available to ride.

3. Ill be here all summer!

4. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

All summer for me too! But taking 8 credits and working full time...I swear I haven't gone on a good ride in 2 years.

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

I'll be here all summer long. I too will be working full time, but screw the schooling...

6. ziggyf86...ya gonna be in p-town this summer?

7. nope gonna be back in tri cities workin. i might have to swing through from time to time and get a ride in

8. wassted on this board is from tricities, graduated with me from wsu, is down in kennewick and knows a good amount of riders, should get a hold of him over the summer.

9. I'll be here alllll summer long, and riding as much as possible. 8)

10. Since I live here...I'll be here all summer. :wink:

11. I'll be here all summer, as well, since I have that new job. 8) Thanks for the heads-up, whistle clean. :)

12. Your welcome! I'm glad you made it in and got hired. My boss said today that all the positions are filled. Good timing Skier! ;)

13. here all summer, gotta love the river

14. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

I'll be here till June 30th. i'll be going to spiral highway, a lot and I mean a lot. :twisted:

15. I'll be here too. summer session for the first six weeks might me a little crowded but after that it's smooth sailing for me. (fingers are crossed)

L