close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday July 24th

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by G-Spot, Jul 17, 2005.

1. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

So...this is the Offical Date of the Breakfast Ride sponsored by Camp Motorsports. Breaktfast will begin around 8:00 with a ride leaving around 9:30 and then on to the races at SRP. We would love to see as many riders attend the breakfast even if you can't make the ride! Any questions please feel free to pm me...

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

As in the other two posts with this is in......I will be there :nana

3. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

4. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

I'm catching this post late. I'll be up in Spokane for the weekend. Going up to Beaudrys for some work on the bike. What/where is the ride? Is Camp Motorsports the same as the Camp Volvo dealership off of Ruby? Is the breakfast at the dealership? Help!!

5. Camp motorsports is a suzuki dealer in spokane. They are on Sprague. I don't know the exact address but they are very near the costco and the home depot (the home depot is on sprague & fancher and camp sits between home depot and costco.)

I don't know...I have big reservations about camp but it does seem like they do these breakfast rides quite a lot. That seems like it could be kind of cool...maybe even make up some for their lack of general motorcycle knowlege. I get the feeling they are mostly into snowmobiles and carried the suzuki line 1, because it has become lucrative the last couple years and 2. because when it was dick's suzuki they had the brand already.

6. wazzu mille

I know where the old Dicks Suzuki. No problem. The Camp name confused me. Sounds like the same issue as down here. Shumate bought the dealership here that sells Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Harley, blah, blah, blah. Not too many people here are happy with that. At least they have a local dealership, unlike me.

7. When it was Dicks, they were a really good shop.....If you went in often enough you got a serious discount...... Now It's a little different, but if you do your homework and find a good deal on parts you can go in and usually they try to get you a better one if they can.

As for the breakfast I'n trying to juggle some stuff around so's I can make it..

8. Yeah, when it was Dick's it was pretty cool, especially the last few years they were there.

9. I heard Dick passed away, mvbrian told me that a while back. Rod in the Part section is hella cool, he will do whatever he can to get the deal done, even price match online (as long as he is still makin profit I'm sure), but super cool.

I've only had good dealings with Travis.

wazzu mille...my cell is in my profile, gimme a call when you're out here, especially if you need help finding anything!

10. wazzu mille

Thanks. I've been away from Kane (Spokane) for quite a while, but I still remember my way around most of the places. I grew up in Fairchild/Medical Lake (1974 to 1988) and lived in Post Falls for a couple of years (1997-2001). I'm up there a few times a year visiting family (Brother in law) or friends.

11. snake

snake Paralized with excitement