close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday, June 12th, Noon, PIR

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jezterr, Jun 9, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

kent, wa, us, north america, earth.

i'm laying it down, as it seems that we're all a bunch of indecisive westsiders... maybe it's all the starbucks coffee.

title says it all, meet at the track for the folks that can't make it to greenlake tonight and the weekend visitors (ie that one hot chick who does non-chick things) for a nice ride to somewhere else. good place to congregate and see some racers zooming by, and to finally put some faces to names.

can't make it? sucks for you.

who's in?

2. I would be there, but I gotta go to a wedding. Damn them happy people. All the way up at smokey point too. Multiple hours of caging on a Saturday. :x

3. If everyone is going to be there for a while, I can get there around 4:30. hopefully we can get some more sun. Trixie can you bring the summer weather with you? 8)

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I will be attending said wedding...but who said anything about "caging"? Oh, wait, there'll probably be libations available...cage it is.

5. Sucks for me!

Well really sucks for all of you, since it'll be what, 5 years, until June 11th is a Saturday? crackup:

All kidding aside I'm hittin the track Sunday. I'll be on the Old 99 Poker Run on Saturday

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

would it be better on sunday?

7. decidedly so for me

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

done. no one's really committed to the saturday meet, so i moved it to sunday and at noon. more track action to see then, too...

9. Sunday's the 12th! You're killin me here.

I'll probably aim to get there around 11 so I can watch the 600 SS and maybe sign up for taste of racing. Do me a favor and say hi if you see me, cause I won't recognize you guys, having never met you (unless you're comin to Spuds tonight).

here's me :on the left

10. I will plan on being there... and same for me as well... look for the chick on the bike, and come say hi - Duchess is a 2002 R6 in blue... ::cringe:: soon to be prettier and white. Looking forward to seeing you all!!

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

jesus, man, i've been so out of it... and now i can't even change the thread's title...

SUNDAY, JUNE 12TH AT NOON!!!

12. I changed it for you. The drop-down menus work for me. I was at CompUSA on one of their Macintosh computers and the drop down menus worked there for me also.

13. i can't get there until at least 12:30 are you guys still going to be there? And how much is it to attend this event?

14. There are still four or five races after noon. It's usually around $5 to get in.

15. Sunday works better for me, but I still won't be free until 4:00 or so. If anyone wants to meet up for a ride after the races, I'm game.

16. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Pretty much booked the whole weekend. Probably have to catch you all some other time, unless my plans change. If they do, I'll roll on down.

17. I should be able to make it sunday if the weather is good. If it's raining I will probably be at home working on my Honda

18. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at noon... I will be coming by at least to say hi... and I dunno about a ride, I'm hesitant to even ride back to Pullman on the tire that I have on the back... alsmot starting to show mesh :shock: Oh well... got the new Pirellis in the mail :mrgreen: See you all soon!!!!

19. Eeap, I decided to aim for noon and am headed down soon too.

20. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

woo wee! finally putting some names to faces. good to see you guys at the track. sorry i ran off without saying goodbye, couldn't find you guys.