close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday - May 15th - Ride & BBQ

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Trixie, May 14, 2005.

1. Hey kids! So I'm taking the stand and deciding that we all need to get together, and ge to know each other before the summer, since we're all going to be riding together!!!!

12:00 - NOON - we will be meeting at Tesoro for a ride

5:00 PM - Trixie's house for a BBQ
    (246 NW Sunrise Drive #B [the downstairs], Pullman)
    -For those of you who know where Cordodor lives - it's just 2
    doors down. [Directions are at the bottom, Mapquest it if you
    need to]

As far as the BBQ - bring what you want - It would be nice to have people contribute, but I know how it goes.

-This will be a good chance to get to know each other and mingle. Bring a few beers, some beef, a potatoe salad, whatever you want.... just bring yourself - and your bike if you wanna show off ;)

SEE YOU THEN!!!!

xoxox
    Trixie

Directions:
    Thru Pullman : Go to WA-Mutual, and head out of town like you are headed to Colfax. Pass the Daily Grind, and continue for about 1/4 mile. Turn LEFT onto Cory, and LEFT again onto SUNRISE. Follow Sunrise around to the right, and right before it turns right again, it's on the left hand side, #246 and it's the downstairs. Looooong driveway.

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

this is the kind of stuff that makes me wish i was still back on campus...

3. *sigh*

If my bike was working I could make the ride, but I can't make the BBQ because of work.

4. Thats a long ride in the rain for the Spokane boys and girls.

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

'tis true. Supposed to rain all day Sunday, but we'll see how it goes. Dont know if i'll be able to make it. kind of a long ride for me too ;)

6. So Trixie, sounds like the boys aren't up to it...Girls night? I'll see you at noon.
    L

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

oh, we were up for it. BBQ is still on at 5:00!

8. Hey, I have a favor to ask....my bike is my only ride. I see it has started raining. Anyone who is going to the BBQ in a car..can I bum a ride?
    Thanks, L
    509-310-9075

9. AWE! Lia!!!! I'm so sorry that I didn't see that earlier! I would have totally came and got you! You need to call me or catch me on MSN -

im_your_sweetie@hotmail.com

:( Sorry it didn't work out. But trust me, theres a bit of food left over, and we'll be doing more of it throughout the week. It was awesome having you ride with us today though! Really glad I finally met you! & we have to spend a lot of time together this summer!!!

xo
    Trixie

10. cordodor

cordodor Retired

and not only that, you have 2 bikes with Kal-El's there ;) Too bad we missed ya. Forum was kind of sketch yesterday. next time...

11. No problem you guys. I heard things were buggin' out on here.
    Yeah I've got Kal-El's bike. It's cute to see the kids all tucked in their bike covers in the parking slot. He and I will let you know when he's up here and we can all ride. He has vacation coming at the end of May 'til the 6th of June. After we get me moved to my new place we plan on doing some riding. Keep it in mind.

Until next time Trixie!

L