close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday, MotoGP - Who's coming?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Jafar, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

If anyone is interested, there is a place in West Seattle that will be showing the race at noon on Sunday. I usually watch at home, but if there is enough interest it would be fun to meet up and watch it. The place is called Rocksport Bar and Grill, http://www.rocksport.net/, 4209 SW Alaska.

I've never been there, so if anyone knows of better/other places, i'm down for anything. Maybe if the weather is nice, we can go for a ride afterwards (weather.com says 50% chance of rain).

you coming Beans? one of the guys down at seattle ducati mentioned it, so maybe there will be other riders there, too.

j

if there is any day of there year to have an annual meeting, this is it! the season opener. be sure to watch the Faster video a few times to get ya pumped up.

2. Sounds good to me, only 15 minutes away.
    Keep me posted.
    Buz.. 8)

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

since Buz is the only one that responded, i think i'm going to watch the race at home. if anyone is interested in watching it here, PM me and i'll get you directions.

if the weather is okay, we'll probably head out for a short ride afterwards.

jafar