close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Suomy SR Sport Alex Rins Replica (Large) - BRAND NEW!

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by PumpinIron, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Suomy SR Sport Alex Rins Replica helmet for sale. While this helmet doesn't come in the original box or have the stickers on it, it is a brand new, never used helmet that was purchased only 2 months ago from Speed Addict Cycles for $499 (https://speedaddictcycles.com/motorcycle/suomy-sr-sport-alex-rins-replica).

This is the top of the line Suomy helmet, and it comes with two visors, a clear one and a dark smoke one. It is a size Large, which translates to 59-60cm. It fits true to size also. I wear a large in Shoei, Arai, AGV, Shark, etc., and this one fits the same as the others.

The colors on this helmet are brilliant, and in the light it has tons of sparkle in the paint which looks amazing.
    It comes with both visors and the Suomy soft carrying bag.

This helmet is BRAND NEW and in EXCELLENT condition. No damage whatsoever, it's literally brand new
    I'm going to ask $300 FIRM, which I feel is a steel considering it's a very expensive helmet.

I am located in Salem, Oregon. You'll either have to come pick it up from me in person, or I'm happy to ship it at the buyers expense (I'm sure I can ship it for around $25).

Call or text me at 503.701.5752 if you're interested!

werwr.jpg