close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Texas officer be pepper spraying passing motorcyclists?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Rigger, Mar 15, 2016.

1. OK, I know these Texas freeway motorcycle gatherings can be a bit much, but this cop should be fired. He is adding to the list of meatheads that are giving the good officers a bad name.

[​IMG]

reference article:
    http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/03...-pepper-spraying-motorcyclists/1951458053262/

Does anyone else know more about this story? this guy got caught on camera/video and now the Ft. Worth police department has only said he's "been placed on administrative duties pending the outcome of an investigation". Weak.

2. sprintrat likes this.

3. Well.. they DID put him in an administrative position while they "investigate" the issue. You know, these darn motorcyclists may have doctored the video from his chest cam.

4. PNWAdmin

PNWAdmin Staff Member

There's no excuse for that. I hope they can him and he never works as a leo again. What was that guy thinking?

5. hahahahahahahaha i have lived in san antonia austin and wichita falls. texas highway patrol will beat your a$$ and be recognized as a hero by the papers and locals. texas and the west coast are two different worlds.