close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The gix thread not 56k safe

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by LRG, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Ok beans has been egging me on cause he knows I am a zook guy.
    They speak for themselves.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Yosh -give me a ti force please

[​IMG]
    I Like Carbon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uno mas por favor

[​IMG]

Roll it up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ANd a trick 04

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One for Beans

[​IMG]

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Very nice... But my thought is, if Beans got his very own pic dedication (which was very nice), where's mine!? :lol:

-Guff

3. Back in the early 80s Kawasaki was my #1 choice specially that green booger was hot then. but I had my eye on what suzuki was and is doing in the past decade alone; and I have to say I was converted over. 8)

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Same here... growing up and looking at bikes I thought the green ninjas were badass... then when I got my first bike I got a Katana (same kind of theme but less expensive and a better learning bike). Suzuki became my love with that first bike, as many people can attest to with their first. Towards the end of that bike's life the electrical system started developing problems with the rear tail light. Money was spent but the problem was never solved. After that bike I got my R6 and haven't looked back. It was a toss up between the R6 and GSXR 600, but between the electrical problems from the first bike and the sweet looks of the R6 I sided with Yamaha. My older brother ended up getting the GSXR 600 shortly after I got my R6 and I have to say that I liked the feel of mine a lot more.

-Guff