close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Max Biaggi Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by beansbaxter, May 31, 2005.

1. Let's see your best posts and pictures related to all things negative regarding one M. Biaggi. I'll start with this great pic:

[​IMG]

2. I don't have any, but that is hilarious!!!! :lol: crackup:

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Not really negative, but the infamous wheelie just has to be posted:
    [​IMG]

4. Will Max get second place this year?

5. could be interesting 11 points between second and sixth place

6. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Just saw this on another site and thought it was interesting, hopefully not a repost...

"Su questa culo di moto non corro piu was the words Max used after his last race in Turkey (and his terrible finishing position) which means "I ain't running again with this shitbike", after finishing his sentence Max dropped the RCV in front of Honda people, this people passed the scene to Seguru Kanazawa (director of HRC) which in his turn showed Max the doorway informing him that Turkey was his last race with HRC.
    Allthough you could speculate this is the end of the story...it still isn't according to the same sources (Italian press) Max has stated that this was his worst career time (Yeah right...) "This bike doesn't work as it should, i totally have no support from the company, the engineers do nothing for this bike". Plus he is allready seeking legal advice to press charges against Honda (!!!!??? woa...man you must have a very big selfesteem...).
    Now the fun part is that according to speculations Biaggi has come to a deal with Camel Honda, but Seguru Kanazawa warned Pons team (Camel Honda) that there will not be a deal with Biaggi...they will not accept Biagi riding a Honda. More specific Seguru Kanazawa who usually makes nearly no press comments stated "La moto per Biaggi non c' e!" (La Repubblica newspaper) (meaning "There won't be a bike for Biaggi!"
    Now Biaggi seems loosing his next motogp season since most of the teams have reached deals with old or new riders and have nearly filled all the available positions.
    This is official news according to Italian press and its allready being broadcasted all over TV, radio and newspapers."

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

that dumbass.

8. MCN just reported on this, I posted it on this thread:

http://www.washingtonriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4917