close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The "Trixie Tan"

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Trixie, Jun 13, 2005.

1. So as it's been now named, here's the visual. It's a lot darker in person, but the 2000+ miles that I have put on my bike have had an effect on my body :wink: [​IMG]Am I the only one who has a tan line from an exposed section of back? I'm thinking I should start wearing lower pants and a higher thong, and actually getting a thong tan line in there! :mrgreen:

2. not on the back, but coming back from portland last year the back of my neck was almost the color of my bike.

3. :jerkit:

4. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Nope you're not the only one....here's mine

[​IMG]

5. Hey, that looks familliar. The dark part was hanging out all day today.

6. G-Spot - I feel like we're related or something now :love3: Nice work! (even though you had to show me up and get naked. Damnit.. looks like I'm going to have to pull out some pics from my stash and show off now as well ;-) )

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

what the hell is a tan line? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. ok i wll say it.....nice smacker panties. just kidding...im not that much of a perv.

9. what are smacker panties?

10. crackup: crackup: crackup:

That's better than Brian callin' me Edward Gropy Hands!

11. I bet a dollar you don't have a "stash" and that you wont show it off.

12. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I will take naked pics with you Trixie.....anyday.... :hitit:

13. Both Erik & Jared suck. You both know better than that - and you both know that a challenge, if I don't come thru, will kill me :x So I'm thinking blurred-area-editing will come into play here, and we'll all win :lol: And I've gotten in trouble before for stupid sex talk in these forums, so I need more approval before I post. :wink:

Hey G, let's take naked pictures of us together and our bikes together. I'm totally serious about it. :mrgreen: I have a pro photographer set up already. Let me know when you wanna come down here & do that.

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you've got my approval. :mrgreen:

15. Smakers are those "boy shorts" but that just sounds so Boy Scout Troop leader pervy.
    Beans sorry for calling you that last year, you do have to admit it was damn funny.

16. No need to apologize...I was crackup: anyway when you first told me that. I went back and looked at the pics and I'm like daaayuuummm he is right!