close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Yellow Gixxer Sixxer

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by LoveHate9, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Hey if you wad that thing up in a crash, try not to hurt the headlight, I wanna buy it from ya. Thatd be a nice lens setup or a very cool looking windscreen on the front of a smaller 400 type fighter/stunter.

That guy

2. Very nice bike...I've seen it around town and wondered who had it. What brand fender elim is that?

3. Thank you. It is a Extreme Graphics Tail Elem and hugger. These pic's are kind of old. I have taken all the warning stickers off and put red rear spools on. I also got a new Vortex rear sproket on.

4. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

what kind of windscreen is that ? i have the same bike and i can't hide behind the stock one( i'm 6'2'').how higher is that one than the stock one ?

5. The windscreen is a Puig Double Bubble. I am 5'10" and I can tuck behind it good. Its not really any taller than the stock one but the DB helps out . It shoots the wind over your helmet insted of hitting the top of it. Oh yeah one more thing is its a light smoke. The dark smoke does not have the "R" on it.

6. Hey lcf you should give him some lessons about his six its way too clean. You need to give him the course on how to turn your bike into a pirate ship :laughing: You know how everytime you ride it it feels like your walking the plank.

Nice bike-like the yellow

7. How much did that hugger run you....and can I get one in carbon fiber?

8. Dubnut here is the web site where I got my hugger. http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/ It looks like the cf hugger is $249 US. I must say its a rip off but it looks kewl. If you want a plain black one like I got shoot me a PM I'll make you a good deal on one. Oh I just remembered I ordered mine from a guy in NC. Superbikesuply.com and got it cheaper than from ExtremeGraphic. Ask for Brad and tell him Jay from Spokane WA sent you. :rr: