close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is so wrong...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Saw this on another board...

Pretty mean...Video Link

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Dude that was so good!
    Thats such a great idea!

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude. that's fucked up. "clean out the herd?" stupid fucker...

sort of expected what he was doing... got a chuckle out of it, though. it would've been funnier if the guy wasn't a blatant bigot.

4. As I replied the first time I saw this...that fucker needs a beat down.

And Jabstar...you're not crazy...just stupidly misguided...

J

5. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

:shock:

Yeah, woulda been funny on SNL or something, but to really go out and mess with people's lives like that...damn.

Not to turn all mushy, but I've had a lot of conflicted feelings lately about the whole illegal immigrant worker topic. I used to despise the idea, but then karma kicked in and I ended up making a close friend who I learned later was was illegal. Funny how stuff like that makes you think twice...

6. I'm with you on this... I have absolutely no tolerance for this type of bullshit. To think that I just wasted my time on it, and now I'm pissed off to boot.

Please don't post anything else of this type....all it does is either piss people off, or perpetuate the stupidity. Either way its really bad karma.

7. People all over the planet, funny thing is, they are all people. Just the same as you and me, they are people. They have opinions, thoughts, feelings, etc. Humor is cool but to actually fuck with peoples lives is messed.

E

8. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

That didnt seem real at all and horrible acting...

9. Its not even that bad , they are illegal aliens they shouldnt be here ne ways, im not racist but they shouldnt be here ne ways unless approved by immigrations first. What happens if there is a guy down on his luck and needs a job, and someone blows him off for a group of illegal immigrants that shouldnt be her ne ways, and that guy that is an actual us citizen cant feed his family just because he was asking a little more money than the immigrants? I dunno thats my opinion, MC

10. Dude...does it hurt to be that stupid? :roll:

Just curious.

J

11. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

I think that I have seen that guy on TV somewhere doing stupid crap like that to people. The guy is a moron and needs to get beat down.

12. with or without gear?

13. Oh, preferably without gear. It would take longer. That guy needs to be slowly beaten with a cooked cauliflower. Nearly everyone in this country, including that wanker, comes from immigrants at some point. I suppose if you go back far enough, even the Native Americans are immigrants, so why get on recent immigrants who are willing to work harder than anybody has any right to expect. That guy will eventually get his, and I certainly won't cry for him.

14. I don't agree with this guys tactics, but its not the immigrants that are a problem, as you stated we all started out in some way immigrants, its the illegal ones that I have a problem with. We all pay taxes, thats part of being an American and having a job. Does anyone here think these people are paying any type of taxes, but they are collecting money for a service conducted in our country. Why should they be exempt from the laws that the rest of us are required to follow. if you want to live and work in this country become a citizen like the rest of us how hard is that.

All you have to do is apply and pass a test...

This U.S. Citizenship Information and Application Kit has been developed to help people complete and file, his or hers, application for a U.S. Citizenship. The process of managing and completing a U.S. citizenship applications can be both costly and confusing. This is a very simple, user-friendly, step-by-step guide to help you file an application as efficiently and quickly as possible.
    The documents in this kit consists of determining factors concerning eligibility for becoming a U.S. Citizen, information on completing necessary applications, Citizenship interview information, tips to help prepare for the Citizenship examination, how to gather the required supporting documents and how to file the application to the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).

General Requirements: All naturalization applicants must demonstrate good moral character. The other naturalization requirements may be modified or waived for certain applicants, such as spouses of U.S. Citizens.
    A period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States
    An ability to read, write and speak English
    Good moral character
    Knowledge of the principles of the U.S. Constitution
    Favorable disposition toward the United States
    What is included in this information and application kit?
    U.S. Citizenship overview
    Citizenship eligibility information
    Detailed requirement information
    Waivers, exceptions and special cases
    U.S. government and history knowledge
    100 sample citizenship test questions and answers
    Oath of Allegiance
    List of all USCIS (formerly INS) offices nationwide
    List of United States embassies and consulates
    FREE Application forms
    * All immigration forms are provided to you free of charge with the purchase of this information and application kit.

15. Sales Tax!! When they buy their corona...he he he

16. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

LMFAO... Thats all ican say, this is becoming to much of a touchy subject.

17. I wish I would have came up with that idea that is one of the funniest things around crackup: If anyone speaks spanish then maybe you heard the one translate the job of building a deck to his buddies as "making a wall" but hey a wall and a deck are close enough right? :scratchea After all ones vertical and one is horizontal Oh and I love the title at the end "American Racist"

18. spokane xx give me a good reason why i am stupid, i would like to hear it, i have looked at alot of you little replies to subjects and they are all negative, i understand that when i got on here i said some really really stupid stuff but i realized that it was rude and pointless so i stopped. Why are you so negative all the time?? Why am i stupid for having an opinion? just wonderin thanks for your input.MC

19. ftball86 i agree the guys tactics are twisted, but you are 100% right about the tax issue, MC

20. Hey spokane xx where do you go to ride motocross? Just wondering because i dont like going to airway heights because they are 2 expensive, and they are also a rip off, i was seeing if theres ne where else besides airway and the orv park, cuz im getting kinda bored of hitting ramps, MC