close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This Place is growing fast!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Street Burner, Jul 15, 2005.

1. It's great to see all the riders out there are signing up! LOVE IT!! Just making sure to say hi to all thsoe i haven't yet! Hope to see all of you riding!
    L8ER!
    Wes

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Yes more people get on here so we can all go out riding...

WITHOUT PARTICIPATION THERE IS NO BOARD!!!

3. I know it seems with all the group rides and gatherings going on that it the majority of this forum is sportbike-related. But I hope when you all tell people about the site, that you tell anyone no matter what kind of motorcycle they ride.

Remember, all motorcycles of every kind are welcome!

4. i told a harley fat boy about it today!

5. It would be great if all motorcycle riders were friendly to each other. Even though riders on other models of bikes don't wave I still will. Maybe they will come around.

6. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Yes I wave to EVERYONE. I always get a wave back from sportsbikes and standards but only half the cruisers wave back grrrr

7. I wave to everyone, including sportbikes, crusisers, and dual sports. I do not wave to mopeds though, not even the 650cc mopeds :tard:

8. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I wave to a few mopeds but not all so I guess I lied sorry lol

9. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

When I was at the bike show down at Alki sunday. I told everyone that I spoke to about the site. Hell, this site is how I found out about the show.

10. Yes it does look to be growing pretty fast, and it's pretty cool to be able to meet up with the members here if you so choose, instead of the next time you'r in New Zealand or London like the W/W forums (not that there's anything really wrong there, except that the time I'll be in N/Z is - never).
    I got my stickers ordered up, so I'll do what I can over here.
    BTW - I looked for site documentation - like when was the go live date?
    Counted members at 476 presently, but that's from adding them up off of the member pages.
    Just curious on the info, am I missing a page somewhere?
    B.

11. genisx1, your decals (not stickers - decals are proven to add an additional 2+ hp) went out in the mail today, along with others.

As for the website, I registered the domain name in February 2004, where it stayed dormant. I never really started putting anything together until August of 2004, did testing for a month and the site went live the last week of September 2004.

The site originally had myself and everyone at WSU who had all graduated or were still students. Then jezterr started making fun of me saying that we were the only motorcycles in all of WA state, so I set out to prove him wrong for I believed there were other motorcycle riders in Washington state.

So for that, this site goes out to all of you!

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

we are still the only riders in wa state. because if you're not on this forum, you're nobody!! :mrgreen:

13. 650cc mopeds eh... you pickin on my SV?! :evil:

Haha.. this site turned out really well!

14. :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good job B/B - I'm glad you saw fit to follow through.
    My bike really needs those decals too.......

15. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

so that makes my 600rr, what, like 200hp? sweet...