close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

three day weekends freakin' RULE!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KCander, May 27, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

:toothy10: :eek:ccasion: :drunken: :thumbrig: 8) :sex: guitar:

2. I'm working, I normally work saturdays and have sunday monday off. But I am working the holiday because it is time and a half for working plus 8 hours holiday pay.

3. and who are we kidding. Who works past noon on these Fridays? Beer in hand by 12:30 is a must.

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, i'm out at 12 and on the road. goin up to crescent bar, i guess. never been there but some friends are out there... Gotta love holiday pay!

5. Great place to be. Even more so if you have boat access.
    Enjoy!

6. Unfortunately I gotta work until 4:30. ick! it's making my head hurt!
    :tard:

*added this cuz it's just cool looking!*
    :bonedemo:

7. damn bikerz keep riding through my parking lot and on the street next to me just teasing me!! how cruel!!

8. I'm sitting at my desk looking out the window at my bike.

9. I'm looking out my window at a marina. I want to be on the water!

10. Yeah!!! My boss just called and we are shutting down the office early, right after our last apt leaves! Woot!! I only have to work 'til 2:30 and get paid for a full day! Plus I get to ride sooner than I thought! Yippee!!! lol

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna be outside.... WORK SUCKS.

12. I just want the wife to come take the kids off my hands for a couple of hours!! Since I don't have classes until the 6th o' June I don't got much to do except muster twice a week on Tues and Thurs but for next Tues it's just a phone in muster so I just have to call and telll my section leader I am alive!!! yeahh!!

13. Well as promised, i had beer in hand by 12:30. Had three of them actually! Now... back to "work"!

14. Well, I'm self employed so while I packed customer orders this afternoon a few cold ones kept me company (I sell retail products on the web)

Blondie has to work for Mr Grinch so she's officespaced until 5 PM most days..

SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CANNOT USE THE SMILEYS LIST.. CAN"T EVEN SEE IT (grin).. : software problem, since some of you can use them ! I also can't use bold, italics, etc...

We're riding up to Cafe Veloce on Sunday for some lunch.. should be fun, we've never been there.. I forget who mentioned this cool place, but many thanks!