close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thrills N' Chills Police Motorbike Event

Discussion in 'Boise Region' started by Vegasrider, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Was held over at the High Desert Harley-Davidson Dealership in Meridian Id by various local law enforcement agencies to help sponsor a fundraiser event for the local Ronald McDonold House of Idaho. It was a great chance to meet and interact with the local police who also ride as motors. The course that they set up was also open to the public. There were hundreds of bikes there, but only about a dozen riders took advantage of riding through the drills, I was one of them.

Little did the trooper know I turned down his dial while he wasn't looking so it now reads 10 mph slower whenever he points that thing.

[​IMG]

Love the license plate frame!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boise Police Motors

[​IMG]

Meridian Police Motors with Boise Motor
    [​IMG]

Opps! There were 3-4 drops by the cops, lot of drops by the other civilian riders, including a scooter.

[​IMG]

There were officers stationed at each drill to assist and coach riders who needed help or to receive some helpful tips to help improve their skills.

[​IMG]

There were all kinds of bikes, from Enduros, sportbikes, Wing, Hogs, and a cruiser with ape hangers, he wasn't too sucessful.

[​IMG]

I pulled this picture of me off their Facebook website.

[​IMG]

More photos can be found on this link for those who are interested in seeing more pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151473378903848.1073741842.179619413847&type=3

2. [​IMG]

This cat has got the tight maneuver stuff figured out!! :shock: