close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thu. Dec. 9 - Bellevue, WA

Discussion in 'Westside' started by beansbaxter, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafar and I will be kicking it in downtown Bellevue on the Thursday before the moto show if anyone wants to meet up for coffee. Just let me know and I'll post up the address and the time...would be nice to meet some of you all while I'm in town that week. I expect Jezterr to show up out of spite...ha! Too bad we cant ride (sigh).

2. Hey! Will be a great weekend. Get me your cell#. My wife and I are going and I would love to catch up with you.

3. 509-714-9262 call me as soon as you get in. Real easy to find us in Bellevue. Wanna help out Friday evening with the flyers?

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

spite this... [​IMG]

we need some cool smilies...

5. Can't make it in till late Friday night....How about Sat.?

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'm not going to the show until saturday...

7. I will be at the show Saturday as well, but I will be meeting up a lot of friends and fellow riders from my ZX-12R board I am a moderator on. I am even going to be wearing their gear on me, so I'm sure you can spot me. We are all meeting up at the Kawasaki booth at Noon, but try to find me before then. Jafar and I will be in line right when they open. I'll have my cell on me as well.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

hey, here's a plus to having insurance: progressive is giving me a discount on tickets to the show. super keen.

9. Can you get anymore discounts for more tickets to the show? Cause my Kawi GTOC might have been just lost for the show meaning the breakfast Saturday morning with Kawi has probably been cancelled.

10. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

only one discount per insured. sorry.