close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thunder Thursday @ Post Falls

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by SpokaneXX, Jul 6, 2005.

1. How about we actually get to some details in this thread...such as...

What time on Thursday is it?

2. It's like every Thursday evening... Like post 5pm

3. I was just throwing this out for discussion...if we have enough interest it might merit a ride. Doesn't have to be a big production...just a little communication.

I wasn't suggesting tonight...as I'm helping a friend re-carpet his house and kill some beers...

back to the discussion...

J

4. I am all for it!!! If I can keep up!!! :cry:

5. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yeah, I am busy tonight too. Maybe next Thursday will work for people.

6. Wow. Dude you really don't make a whole lot of sense to me. Maybe it's just me who knows. What don't you understand? If you get a ride together then post it up. I was just throwing out some ideas etc. Thats what yuu asked for right. Anyhow, later all!

7. I mis-read your post and posted a smart ass answer...after re-reading your post a few times...I finally comprehended what you typed...I edited out my reply and disrespected my own reading comprehension abilities as recognition for my error.

J

8. Ok, I get it now. No problem, thanks for the response.

9. You can.

J

10. hey Alazzurra 650, if you cant keep up, then you'd prolly be with me. I cant keep up with these guys

11. twotons

twotons Guest

Sounds good Jon, you wanna do it this thursday? that woud be the 14 th, everyone can meet at my shop and take off around 6 ish. if they dont mind riding down a dirt driveway that is.

12. your shop being. . . .?

13. Ya I'd like to know where I could meet up with everyone. I've been out there before and I'm tired of seeing "their" bikes. I think its a good idea to show them what the real meaning of a motorcycle is. By the way I live up north, does anyone know about the group that meets at roundy's???

14. i would love to go out there,i ride a yamaha warrior,this bike is part sportbike and cruiser,i feel like an out cast when im there,all harleys,i would like to see more sportsbikes out there on thursday night,

15. twotons

twotons Guest

GIXXER6 , shop is Shelley Perfrormance, of Trent and Barker in Otis Orchards.

16. So Have ya'll got a time set yet fer this? If so, let me know.....

17. twotons

twotons Guest

Well i plan on going this thursday regardless, the tacos are awesome and the activities are fun to watch, anyone interested stop by the shop and i ll be leaving about 6 30 ish.