close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thunder Thursday V.2

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by SpokaneXX, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Checking for interest...July 14th I propose we meet at the bingo hall/park at Sullivan and the Spokane River in the valley at 5:30 kickstands up at 6pm.

Route: We go to Trent to Wellesley to Stateline...where we turn right and proceed to Riverview, (I may have the name wrong...) it dumps off onto Spokane St. in Postie...where we proceed to the happenings.

I would expect that everyone leaves the us versus them attitudes at home and that we all enjoy the evening. It would also be rewarding if everyone in our group could refrain from partaking of the spirits at Postie. It's an image thing.

If this sounds like your bag chime in. I'd like to see a group of 12 plus...

My goal for this ride is two fold...one HAVE A GOOD TIME and two...act as ambassadors for our sport making a positive presence in our community.

Discuss

Jon

2. I m in Jon, but i am not sure i ll make it by leaving time at 6, I ll see if i can get out a little early.

P/S we sold Karen's Bike on yesturday.

3. I am there! I get out at 5:30 so I should be there by 5:45

4. Brian,
    Congrats on the bike sale! When are you going 'Busa shopping? :twisted:

I just saw your posts in the other thread...Are you going to leave from your place or the park? If it works better for everyone we can leave a little later...just so word gets out soon enough for folks to make their plans.

Alazzurra 650, I look forward to meeting you.

Jon

5. I might be interested too...ill see what i can do...

6. My boyfriend and I will probably be able to make it but we wouldn't be able to get there until 6:00 or 6:30. :roll:

7. Departure time moved to 6:30pm. As always lurkers are welcome to join...both the site and the ride.

J

8. SB and boy toy...looking forward to meeting you as well. Cannibal, it'l be good to see you again.

J

9. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

I might try to make it. I will have to make a stop at Mirrabue parkway and pickup a passenger.

10. i ll make it too Jon, 6 30 should work good.

11. I'm going to try to make it but where are you meeting? I'm not familar with the area.

12. Do you mind if I join you all? :rr:

13. Brian, look forward to seeing you.

RTV, the park/bingo hall is on Sullivan just north of the river. PM me your phone # and I'll get you better directions.

LH9, Hell yes your welcome to come!

J

14. Judging by the bikes below the names... This sounds like a fast crowd. Would a moron on an enduro just slow things down?
    :scratchea
    Brad

15. You'll be just fine.

J

16. Your enduro is probably faster than my Ducati..... I don't ride fast, I ride for fun!!! Life is too short to ride fast!!!

17. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I might be able to make it if I can figure out where this place is your talking about lol...Bad thing is all I have is my rain/all-weather alpinestar drystar suit grrrr...

18. Its actually the squaredance center, some of you might be a bit more familiar with that ...

19. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^LOL who the hell here is familiar with a squaredance center or willing to admit it...

20. I wish I could make it. Unfortunately I work nights. Take some pics. Have fun!! Dont pick on all those Harley Guys too much. Their ego's get bruised easily. :mrgreen: