close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thursday the 7th ride to pullman WSU...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Perferd, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am going to see my cousin who goes to WSU and we will be partying. She is cute so she has tons of hot friends YAY for me hahaha. Anyways if anyone wants to join me please speak up plus you can show me some good roads down there. I dont have to be to her place till 3pm so I am thinking riding down earlier to hit some roads the hit the hotties later hahahaha...

Justin

2. Perferd, Some hot chics surround themselves with fat chics..but i dunno. Im sure your cousin doesn't do that..for your sake i hope she doesnt. It would really suck for you to have to get on your cousin. eheh :)
    How early are you gunna be here? I work from 2-8 on thursday..But generally as long as im not late for work im up for a ride.

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^LOL thanks for the reminder but dont worry I have seen her friends and the ones she lives with cause she sent me pics in the mail.

I am not sure when I will be there cause looking for some riders that want to go down maybe hit up spiral. Like I said I dont have to be there till 3 but will to get there as early as possible to hit some good roads...

4. Well then...post up the pics so we all can see, please.

5. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I don't get off work till 2:45 or I'd go, I can make decent time to pullman, but not that good of time :)

T

6. Can I get your cousins number? :)

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I will post the pics, I was in most of them.

:mrgreen:

8. damn, I am on the other side of the state

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

You only wish you were that lucky, lucky lol...My cousin was miss teen WA a few years back...

10. What time are you thinking of heading down?

11. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well I dont have a set time yet just wondering if anyone wanted to join me yet. If nobody does I will just get there on time which is 3. If people do want to join I will leave as early as 8am so I can hit the roads. So basically it depends on if anyone wants to go lol

12. I will be working too, otherwise I would be ready to ride. Good luck with the fat chicks dude.

13. get out of class at 1145 then gots to run home and get the van to get the kids but if I can get the ex to watch them for a couple of hours might be able to swing a river run/spiral or somethin' let you know if i can tomorrie

14. Crap man, id be down w/ yah (cant turn down hotties), but i work til 5....do you know what time you plan on leaving for sure?, and what time youll be back at?

15. cordodor

cordodor Retired

all the hot chicks go to WSU...

16. Im heading down in the morning.