close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ticket Update...

Discussion in 'Westside' started by yamar1, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Ticket?? What ticket?! Thanks to Mike Sheehan!
    Great guy, hella nice too!

P.S.
    :thefinge: WSP

:301

2. If you don't mind, how much did you pay your attorney to get the ticket dismissed?

3. 954_rr

954_rr Guest

ok how much i just got a wreckless today!!

4. Mike Sheehan

The ticket was $376 and his rate was $250

5. Damn, $376! :shock: What did you get that for?

6. Err... bout 113 in 55.

7. Holy shit, I just got a reckless too... you wern't the other guy behind me that got stopped on 169 through Maple Valley were you?

8. eric

eric Slow Eric

He got you off on that??? That's awesome, did he tell you how?

9. 954rr was that you that was riding w/ me for just a little bit today on meridian when that girl cop came up the turn lane??? if so, dude what happened???

10. 02

02 Retired

Do tell?

11. Ya, was just stoopid. Bailed off of Revhards ride cause it was getting too dark, in my opinion to to the carbon run, I left from Enumclaw up 169 at a healthy pace. I passed by a cop that was going the other way and I know he could tell I was about to pass this truck that was ahead of me.... anyway, he did end up turning around an following me.

It was one of those times when you think to yourself... ya know, I'd prolly get in pretty deep shit if I got pulled........ WEEEEOW WEEEEOW..... 'Pull over and turn off the bike!'

Wow, this guy was severely pissed! Ended up he stopped me and some other bike that was 2+ that I passed and decided they wanted to keep up with me. He asked, several times, for a good reason why he shouldn't trow my ass in jail and inpound the bike... I didn't take the bait, just said 'I don't believe there is one, sir' and tried to look as pityful as possible. He walks back to the cop car radioing for a tow truck. Three other LEOs pull up. It was beginning to look alot like christmas.

I got a reckless... and the other guys bike got impounded.. no endorsement, no gear and must gave the cop some tude.

12. I don't mean to break anyone's balls (I'll the LEOs do that!), but you may want to slow down a tad . . . at least on major highways.

I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you're giving all of us sportbikers a bad name. I'm tired of seeing f**king squids weaving in and out of traffic, causing people to slam on their brakes. If only evolution happened faster . . . (end rant)

13. To be honest, he didn't see me do shit. And his opinion on sportbikes was already well instilled.

I'll fight this ticket and I'll win. I never passed on a double, like he said I did. I was speeding for sure, but not reckless in my definition, maybe 70-ish in a 50. The dude behind me musta been passing on the double and lookin like an idiot. I wasn't about to say any of this to the cop cause it would do no good what-so-ever, he was pissed and in charge so I let him have his rant... only took 20 mins out of my day.

Cops are like chicks, they decide if they're gonna fuck ya in the first 10 seconds.

14. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Good luck with that. Too many young riders out there that think they're indestructable and own the road.
    All we can do is try to make it better from our side of it. :banghead:
    :beatdead: :beatdead: :beatdead:
    It's never going to end. They do it in cars, on bikes and whatever else they can get away with it in or on.

Nice to get out of the ticket. The better thing to do is not get it in the first place. Time and place for everything, RIGHT?

15. A buddy and I were riding back from the Carbon River Ranger Station last Saturday, travelling down SR162 near Orting, when I looked back and saw we picked up a group of about 8 sport bikers. Thought that was pretty cool :mfclap: , but we were stuck in some traffic, and a no passing zone :banghead: .

Little to them did this matter, they passed me and my buddy on each side :scratchea , then started weaving in and out of the cars on the right and left. Caused a major traffic mess, cuz all the cars slammed on the brakes. Saw many close calls and it didn't gain them a DAMN thing! We caught back up with them in town!

I personally would have signed their wreckless tickets. Crap like that gets us the bad names and reps. Can't even blame it on squids, they were all leathered up.

So, if this was you, thumbs down man! censored:

Ok, end rant. :angry7:

16. Nope, I was alone, or so I thought.... I was framed I tell ya!!!

17. Oly ZX

Oly ZX Daytime Adventure Seeker

Glad to hear...didn't I give you Mike's #? I have offered it to several member's of PNW can't remember who. All I'll say is Mike Sheehan is a Savage!!! Worth the fee for a peice of mind. As stated....................
    What Ticket:mrgreen:

18. Oly ZX

Oly ZX Daytime Adventure Seeker

Rev, you know anything bout this??? Carbon River is your fav run...:scratchea

:nana

19. Yeah, from the looks of things, I think I'm somewhat rare . . . I'm a 23 year old male, always wear full leathers (+back protector), don't have any tickets, and have a healthy fear of serious injury/death. And no, that doesn't mean I ride like a pussy - just smart. :thefinge:

Eh, f*ck it! All this talk makes me want to just throw on my trusty Corona tanktop and pull a wheelie across the I-90 bridge! :roll:

PS: Sorry, I'm cranky today.

20. Fuck me ..... I need to get this Sheehan dude on speed dial........ and no James slowing down is just not an option.crackup: :ninja: