close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

to the mofo revving his little ricer car...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KCander, May 25, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

...over and over and over again out in the street in front of my house:
    Your little turd car with the fart-machine exhaust and 95 horsepower is weak sauce, fratboy. Now stfu2:

2. Sounds like it is time to track him down and return the favor.

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Hahahaha yeah, good idea, but I live a block off of 99, if I had to hunt down every engine-revving idiot I heard, I'd never sleep!

4. Yeah you would look kinda stupid if you got the wrong engine reving idiot

5. It may have been M. Biaggi, no?

6. I could pull up next to his POS with my 514 cobra and let loose a nice rev at 3 AM, setting off his car alarm..

In fact as I drive along the street and thru parking lots, I leave a wake of set-off alarms !

7. Now we are talking! Nice toy!

8. there are *things* that can be done to discorage this behavior rockets: ......is it the same guy all the time or just the next batch of 16 year old "I'm faster than anyone else cause I have a lot of stickers" types?

9. I'm converting it to electronic fuel injection right now and should have it on the road by mid-summer.. tons of delays to do it right, although I've been gathering the parts since last fall when I shut her down for the winter. Here's a few pics of what the cobra and it's engine looks like now:

http://www.omegamanenterprises.com/Personalpics.htm

The remaining work: receiving the custom fuel cell soon and installing that and the actual fuel delivery line, return line, fuel regulator, fuel pump, 2 fuel filters, and the AN fitted braided stainless lines, I need at least 7 braided fuel lines made up for my current design plan. I'm going with the "endura" look which is silver-anodized AN fittings.

The sidepipes are nice and throaty and not as loud as open pipes due to the removeable NASCAR augers I fitted to them.. it's the only muffler system the car has.. perfect car for tweaking ricers.. none of them have dare to run me and in fact my cobra outhandles the best of them, it's not at all an original cobra under the skin!

It's really funny to see the huge rediculous spoiler ricer crowd try to follow me thru a turn about or hard corner.. they fall behind, fast!

koorbloh likes this.
  10. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

how did this all work out, ever finish it?

11. Erick
    Max and Blondie hasn't been on here in almost 4 years...

Oh wait.....

12. Find your culprit, then add some ethanol . . .

[​IMG]

Oops, . . . forgot to distill it first !!!:nana

Potatoes work too (. . . or is it potatos?)

13. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

say it aint so :stir:

14. RedVFR

RedVFR Fast, Easy, and Old Fashioned

:chduh: :angry7: Lacking in subtly Erik.

EDIT: It was an excuse to use the new smiley, wasn't it? :nana

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  15. OOk

OOk beansbaxter is too lazy to come up with something

Double trolling points!!!!!

old thread + max/blondie reference. Nice.

16. Are_Six

Are_Six Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

17. I deal w/ this shit everyday from the kid a few houses away, his place seems to be the "tune shop" for him and all his buddies:angry7: