close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Track Boots, Gloves, Pants

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by Furious Coder, Mar 7, 2016.

1. My track days are over. I have neither the time nor the inclination to get out there, so my barely used track gear should serve another master.

Alpinestar SP1 Leather Track Gloves, Size Large - $80 + $10 Shipping (USPS Priority). These are in very good condition, very mild pilling around the palms. No scuffs from dragging.
    [​IMG]

SIDI Cobra Track Boots, US Size 9.5 - $200 + $20 Shipping (USPS Priority). Also in very good condition, leather is clean, plastic is shiny, there are some scratches at the toe and heel, but nothing that affects wearability or performance. Inner liners are solid, no tears, zippers and velcro are in near perfect condition. These come up to about mid-calf on me.
    [​IMG]

Alpinestar GP Plus Short Track Pants, USA Size 36 - $300 + $20 Shipping (USPS Priority). Also in very good condition. I never got a knee down, so the pucks are near pristine. One has some scuffing from travel/storage, but no drag marks. Leather is pristine, zippers and clasps are fine. I wore a 34 waist in jeans when I got these and they fit well. These go down to about mid-calf when worn. They have a waist zipper to connect to Alpinestars leather jackets.
    [​IMG]

I prefer Paypal, but if you live in/near Seattle and want to pay cash and pick up, that's fine. I'm around all this week. All prices are about 30% off new, and none of these were worn more than eight times by a very non-agressive rider (that's me!). I am almost never on this board anymore, so if you'd like to purchase these, please contact me via email: paul@syncbuildrun.com

Thanks.