close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trash Talking

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 4, 2005.

1. Because some of you guys are Idiots and get all upset about a little question then decide to run off the topic. I am starting to feel like If you don't have a GSXR you have AADD.
    Like Mr. Dynomite says "God Idiots" :twisted: :thefinge:

2. yeah...... sorry bout that :? just trying to say hi to a good friend and all hell breaks loose?? 8)

3. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

We sure Hijacked that one didn't we!! Sorry bro!

4. It makes me so :( and almost :oops: that some of you are unable to reconize :twisted: But then again I relize you have people like 1000 who are not yet :pottytra: and that makes me :D that you guys would all :wink: to each other for his sake and make him feel less inferior so that he won't :cry:

5. And you say I dont make sense!

E

6. Sorry for not making sense to ya I even tryed to use pictures to explain it to ya. Was it the big words like " and, to, so" I will try harder next time.

7. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Ya sorry about that Fighterama! I take that all back and put it on him!

8. In the immortal words of my idol homer simpson

" I AM SO SMART... S-M-R-T!"

E

9. jabstar17 no need to start a jealous rage with Fighterama and start puting things on me. He gets so upset he wants all the boys for him self. Does not play or share well with others.

10. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

great point!!! NOw you both have me so CONFUSED!!!!! AAAWWW!!!

Ne ways, it was fun trashing each other.
    But I am done, I must bow out and let the rest of you keep going at it!!

11. I have heard of guys bowing out (much like bending over) But I have never seen a person admit it to so many people before.

12. Beer, If I wasnt so in love with john id kiss you.... on the mouth... maybe some tongue...

dont be shy.....

:wink:

13. You are such a sweet heart. As long as you are polite and take me to dinner drinks ya pretty much buy it I just dont know if I could leave paul. Ya know he is my night in shining armor :whdat: