close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri-City Riders: Sound off!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, Nov 7, 2005.

1. hey guys, new to pnw. names brandt, i ride a bright yellow cbr 600rr, im sure some of you have seen me, lol anyway just wanted to say hello and i look forward to meeting all you

2. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Thanks for posting!
    CoFFee and tacos Friday nite, and Coffee Sunday!
    Check in the 'Central' section for Events, Rides and Get-Togethers!
    Post-up Pic's of you and your Honda!
    Glad your here!
    Jim

3. Another newbie just saying "hi". Just discovered this group and looking forward to some rides.

4. james1300

Thanks for posting!
    CoFFee and Tacos Friday nites, and Coffee on Sunday!

"Check in the 'Central' section for Events, Rides and Get-Togethers"!
    Post-up Pic's of you and your Yamaha!

Glad your here!
    Jim

5. Welcome. We are FUN...we are dammit!:shock: Coffee night tonight 6:30 Roasters in Richland on George Washington Way. Hope to see ya there.

6. Yes, a little late on this post but here it is..... I am here and am ready to ride and meet new people. See some of you at coffee in the morning 3/4/12 then the ride to Prosser for some delicious fries from what I was told. Sould have great weather and time!

Cheers

7. Anyone off today and looking to ride?? Up for anything. At Starbucks now... Ready to go.

8. Mr929,

Not sure you're still up for it, but a buddy of mine and I are probably going to go tooling around the area for a bit here after lunch.

I'll check back here before we leave.

9. Next time Helinut. Is there still coffee on fri evenings?

10. james1300

Yes! Like tonite and on Sunday mornings too!:mfclap:

11. What time for coffee?

12. friday nights start at 6:30ish

13. Sweet. I'll be there.

14. Oh man I missed this post. Weather looks great but once that sun goes down its lil to cold

15. Check our bmwfreeriders.com for local bmw functions, and rides.

16. Hey PNW, been hearing of you for awhile and felt like it was time to join. Ready to kick off the riding season.

17. james1300

Welcome! Join us for CoFFee Friday and Sunday! Glad your here!

18. Hey how's it going just got a bike after not riding for a few years. I ride a black sportster (one of those dumb Harley guys). Looking forwards to some great rides.

19. I'm back after a 2 year hiatus. I used to ride a blue 2001 DRZ400s, I put about 5k miles on it. I traded it in for a brand new 2005 Yamaha FZ6, which I rode to a couple of morning Starbucks meetings. I recently sold that 2 years ago. Then I stumbled across a yellow 2004 DRZ400s with 2800 miles on it, had to have it, and rode it home yesterday.

[​IMG]

20. james1300

One of my Favorite Bikes! We have been doing some 'Dual Sport' riding with the Spokane group out of 'Empire Cycle', the Triumph dealership.
    Hope to see you at Coffee's and and more!:mrgreen: