close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri-City Riders: Sound off!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Hello everybody in TC!

New to the forum but not to the PNW. I've been gone for the last 6 years in the Navy and will finally be returning to TC this summer. I have a 2006 CRF250R waiting for me back home and PW50 for my son. I can't wait to get back and start riding again. I grew up riding up in the mountains and at the local places like hover, juniper, horn rapids, etc.

I also plan on getting a cruiser as soon as possible as well. I hope I can meet some good people that love to ride as much as I do.

See you in July!

Tyler Haney likes this.
  2. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Welcome! Glad you found us!:mfclap:
    Don't forget (EWDRA) Eastern Washinton Dirt Riders Accociation
    A great TriCities off-road group to ride with!
    See ya in July!:mrgreen:

3. I have been riding off and on for 15+ years. I have ridden and owned many sportbikes, dirt bikes, ATV's. I have been looking for something like this. It is usually hard to find someone who can ride when you can. Trying to coordinate times to ride or know when someone wants to ride has been a challenge in the past. I enjoy short trips, long trips, and traveling places for rides and I definitely want to track ride. I hope I get to meet some of you sometime and make new friends, hangout, and have fun!! This is an AWESOME site. I didn't realize there was a whole community of riders. I would have joined years ago.

4. Welcome! I'll keep my eyes peeled in Prosser for ya! I'm around town myself, on a white '07 FZ-1 with red stripes and a red Mohawk on my helmet! There's also a green Ninja 250 with blonde hair falling out of a red helmet with gray stars, that's my prettier half :lol:

5. Add me to the mailing list or let me know how I get on it. I live in Walla Walla, WA

6. james1300

We meet Fridays and Sundays!

7. james1300

Welcome!!

We meet Fridays evenings, Sunday mornings and, Sunday evenings for DQ
    ice cream. Keep watching the 'Central' section of the forum for get togethers, rides, lunch meets, tech days and, bench racing!

8. Just got my Cb450 running good and registered today.
    8)
    Looking forward to riding to work in the mornings and enjoying the 'cool wind in my Hair'.

I am in West Richland looking for some Charity rides, Veterans Rides etc. It's an old bike but we will try to keep up.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  9. james1300

Welcome!!

Bike Nite this Wednesday evening. 8/7/13.
    Check in the 'Central' forum for details!

10. Hi I'm Alex :)
    I just started riding in January and I was wondering where the best riding spots around the Tri-Cities are at.

3/4 Order likes this.
  11. Seems like the thread hasnt had a lot of action since 2013!

Jake here, love riding and wrenching on things. I have 13 bikes and 9 VW's and my KTM Duke 690 is my main daily in the summer. Its the one in town that is REALLY loud thanks to Remus :D

If anyone is coming through Kennewick let me know! Youre welcome to stop by and bull5hit!

12. Hey! New to this group, im from richland. Lookin for people to ride with!

13. Welcome!!!!!

Motochris_848 likes this.
  14. Also in the TC area, Does anyone know when the bike nights at the Starbucks on 395 and Clearwater start back up?

15. I saw a post they've moved to barracuda coffee Sunday mornings from 7:30am - 11:00am. It's off Kellogg in Kennewick. Not sure about bike nights though.

16. Hey everyone total newb to the forum! Pretty cool website here wish I would have found it sooner! I’m currently looking for a machinist in the tri cities to do my 12 kx250f head if anyone in here knows of a good machinist to cut some new valve seats and install some guides please let me know! Trying to help my buddy get his steed going again after a catastrophic melt down!