close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri-City Riders

Discussion in 'Central' started by j.ray, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Droppin a line to say whats up to all the TC riders out there, and I am always down for some riding.

McMike a.k.a. Purple Rain and Johnny-B... whats up?? I also know a few you peeps from the Spokane area.... whats going on up there??

2. Jason... good to see ya finally get on here. <Eric with the duc in spokane> Are you in portland or pasco? Anyways, we gotta hit up lyons ferry sometime, lemme know when your off.

E

3. Hey glad to see ya finally found yourself on the board. I remember you doing a wheelie on the quarter mile at Spokane raceway and still winning!

4. j-gangsta whats up??
    piece out purple rain

5. Fighterama... whats going on man?? Yeah I am straight outta Pasco, its just like Portland......err maybe not, althought Tri-Cities is growing fast... I work Mon-Fri with weekends off so I am game just need a lil heads up to make sure I dont have anything else happnin. I havent hit Lyons Ferry in a while, also would love to hit Spiral Hwy.

Beans... It was all the bike, I blacked out and have no idea what happened???? :roll: Thanks for the welcome.

MikeMc... Just keeping it real over here in the northside of P-town, when we all gonna hook up and go for a lil spin?? Just take it easy on me since I am a lil new to the game. Oh and you need to get T-diddy on here also. Johnny-B is living large in Medford now so when he comes back in a few weeks we need to have a get toghether or something.

6. Hey J, whats up?

Those were some sweet wheelies you were pulling Sunday night.

So tell me, truly, how was the NSR? She needs a little tuning, but I'll get the bugs worked out.

7. wrench if you ever want to ride an SV let me know. I know you were talking about picking one up but i never asked if you wanted to ride one.
    Mike

8. Whats up Wrench... Yeah that is the first 2 stroker street bike I have ever rode so really hard to compare it to something. I have ridden 2 stroke dirt bikes until last year and still love the sound of them. All I know is I would love to ride it again all tuned up, if ya ever need some help with that I would be more than happy to help you out. I REALLY want one now..... and if you find one or know someone with one hit me up. I was really suprised with that 10R that I rode also, it was really snappy and needed a steering dampner in a BAD way.... We need to get a few rides together man.

J