close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trixie & Duchess

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Trixie, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So here's a few of my baby. A few things will be chaning in the next month. New parts are in the mail, parts are getting taken off and chromed, new seat & solo cowl are in the mail, new tires got ordered today, and some decals will be coming off tomorrow.

[​IMG]
    This is Pachino, my other baby.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pictures care of my mommy - the day she found out I got a bike. She's so cute, let her follow me around for about 100 miles to see that I can ride well :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]
    (look at the baldness of that tire!!! :shock: )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Para-dice likes this.
  2. You should post photos of the project as you get stuff done. A couple of those pics had to be from saturday, looks like some rain gear should be on the shopping list.

3. Just a public service announcement...

Crack kills...

E

4. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

trixies crack is hawt though :p

T

5. Your the second girl I've seen today on a blue R6. I saw another chick on the waterfront in tacoma. It was the first chick rider that I've ever seen, wwwwwoooooooooowwwwwww !!!!!!! there even better in person........................................ and I have that hat too. nice bike by the way!

6. Thanks! I met a chick in Belltown on Saturday on a GSXR 600... but she was bitchy, ugly, and killed the engine while pulling out solame:

7. I met a Lady on a custom Harley the other day. Her bike was loud.

Trixie Your bike looks sharp and I love that Alpinestars jacket.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

must be nice to be able to flat foot your bike... you're a hottie. glad i met you.

9. i like the sticker on your helmet...adds a nice touch to the R6 hehe :wink:

10. I thought she was kinda cute! :wink:

11. How can you see what it says? By the way, it's: "You just got passed by a girl" and I love it.

Tico - eww.

12. Yeah i know, i have good eyes ;-)

13. Really? I actually don't remember... by that point, I was pretty far gone-- couldn't you tell?!

So, my assumption is this:

Chic on bike=Gotta be cute! (And in my defense, she had her helmet on, and all I saw was ASS! :mrgreen: )

14. We will have to ride together sometime trixie so we can be twins :wink:

15. IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The result: -R6 incriminating decal free-
    [​IMG]

16. Nice pics.... but shit bald tire in the rain? Becareful.

17. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Regarding Titan,

Back in my Moses Lake days I knew a sweetie by the name of Diane that got an R6 in 2001 (I think she's around 36 now). She had a tough time riding it though (she was way short, almost on her tip toes with the bike lowered), so I don't know if she still has it. You might see her around if you ever pass through there.

18. just gotta like a gal who will bring her ride into the house :lol:

19. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

crackup:

20. Yup, got new pirellis last week, ooooh they're yummy.