close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trying to meet up on 6/9 for "meet and greet"

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Blackstar, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Okay so here's the deal sparky.... trying to get a group of us "westsiders" together to show the "eastsiders" we know how to find a common location at a specific time as well. So far besides myself I have two other takers

600Bandit
    Brassneck
    Red Raevyn (possible but not likely)

Are there any other brave souls out there that would be willing to meet up around 7ish in the seattle area?

unofficial westside logo
    [​IMG]

2. You should do it either Firday, Saturday, or Sunday (morning)... I wanna meet you guys too!!! Since I will be moving back there in about a year anyway. :)

3. I work most of the day on saturday, but something that evening, or maybe a meeting up for breakfast on Sunday.

4. next sun is one of my unavailable mornings...but i could do sat night after 6pm... or sun after 12pm

5. I can usually show up most anytime but Blondie can only come along on the weekends..she works weekdays.
    It's an hour for us to Seattle with light traffic, but insufferable traffic most weekday commute hours, so the best nights for us would be Saturday or Sunday.

6. I'm game for any time after five on Friday or Sunday.

7. I'm game. Let me know what day and time and I'll try to make it.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

weekday evenings or any time on the weekends are cool with me. again, this weekend (june 11th & 12th) at pacific raceways would be great, since wmrra is having a race that weekend. not only can we all meet up, but we could watch some cool bikes, too...

9. I would be willing to ride over. I have some friends that I want to see over there anyways. Let me know what weekend. I was going to fly over but if you guys and girls want to hook up and ride all the better.

10. Brian, if its a decent day, I would copilot if you need a second rider with ya man.

E

11. No problem bro, I need to get out of town for a couple days anyways.

12. I have no moto for the next couple weeks (sigh).

13. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

My CBR is in the shop Thursday for new tires and (hopefully) sprocket after this weekend's ride. Probably take it in Wed night, pick it up Friday after work or Saturday morning, so I'm game as long as I have my bike...or I guess I could roll on my Interceptor 250 if I had to! Nothing looks cooler than a 6'3", 250lb dude on a thrashed 250cc bike...but I don't want to steal the show so hopefully I'll have the CBR back and it won't be an issue.

14. haha let's see a pic of that 250

15. KCander

I don't have a pic with me on it, so you can't see how ridiculous I look riding it, but here it is, the big 1990 VTR250 Interceptor! If I tuck down real tight to the tank it'll actually haul my 250lb ass up to 90mph!

[​IMG]

16. haha that's a cool lil 250 though!

17. KCander

That's what most of my friends who can't ride have said...right before they dump it a parking lot!!!

18. okay so how about tomorrow evening... don't really care where...around 7ish?...maybe even that cafe veloce in kirkland?

19. I'm free just about any evening this week.

20. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i can make it on thursday at 7p or on the weekend. be great to meet some of you. JR, lets go to the track this weekend! who else is coming??????