close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tue July 12 - Wed July 13...

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by beansbaxter, Jul 11, 2005.

1. I am on some business which will take me into Pullman Tuesday and I'm gonna spend the night there and stick around Wednesday for the BBQ.

Tuesday evening after 7pm, I'm going to be free in Pullman if anyone wants to get together. I'm game for pretty much anything.

Wednesday morning, before Shwaa meets up with everyone on the ride, there is a couple hours before that we were going to meet up for breakfast at The Breakfast Club in Moscow, prolly around 730 in the morning. Anyone is welcome to join us!

And since I'm not going on the Wednesday ride, I will spend the day downtown in Pullman in the Daily Grind on the ole laptop working on some web projects for the business so feel free to stop by and say hi if you have time in your day. And of course, I'll eventually make it over to the BBQ.

So if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

2. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I wish I could hang with you on Tuesday, but I'm putting in double time at my workplace so I can get both Wednesday and Thursday off (need time to study for a final and a midterm on Friday, and of course, the barbeque on Wednesday). I probably won't get out of work until like 9:00pm, then I gotta do homework. Whooo!

3. Hardly A. Thefe and myself are probably gonna hit up Bucer's for a cigar on Tuesday evening. Plan on being there at 9 PM or a bit before so I can get home and finish packing for my 10 day trip on Wednesday.

I'll try dropping you a line at lunch at work tomorrow or something and see what's up. We can provide you with a decent stick, if you feel inclined to join us.