Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tues 5th

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Ive got a chain to get broken in, thought I should do it right.

Whoever wants to go, post up.

Ill let the location of the riders decide where the ride goes.

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

bah, your way out in spokane!

3. So get your ass outa bed, roll over to keller ferry, and lets ride!

4. where you going and when? what time is the return?
  5. Completely open, whatever anyone wants to do.

6. i can go if its AM and get back in spokane at 3.

leave at 9 gives 6 hours of rides.

Too early for all yas?
  7. Hay bud do you think the ride could be done by 4pm? If so I will take the day off from work and go. I need a good ride.
  8. sounds good to me, im smelling keller.

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am going over to CDA to meet a girl at noon so if the ride goes that way or this keller place is on the way or close I am down...
  10. Go ride with us to keller and back in the morning, pitch it to your pincushion at 4 instead of noon.

11. from start to finish, and what time back in town?
  12. 4 hrs min, so we can get at least a couple laps. Plus if your in a hurry you can slab it home on hwy 2, its only a little over an hour on that road. I think about 100 mi out, 100 back is a safe assumption. Gonna be taking the back roads to get there, thus the longer mileage (only 64 mi on hwy 2).

13. Ok so what time do you want to leave?
  14. fighter....dare I ask what the (acronyms?) bold letters are at the top of each of your posts? gfeq; vwer etc...
  15. Dude Im sorry but I got called into work this morning. I think someone is suffering from some brown bag sickness. Fuggers. Have a good safe ride.
  16. Tony, we still rollin on this or what? Im game.

Anyone else?

17. The ride in from Waitts lake was nice this morning!!! Traffic was not too bad at all! Made it in to Shadle in 43 minutes..... I sure wished I did not have to work today!!!!! :roll:
  18. hey eric thanks for the fun ride today, too bad all these other posers couldnt make it. :nana pretty fun ride and those jackrabbit tacos were pretty good.

u like riding the gixx?
  19. Poser??????? Sorry I had to work and keep a community safe of little law breaking kids. Believe you me I would have loved to be on that ride. :rant I mean this all in a nice way