close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tues 5th

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Ive got a chain to get broken in, thought I should do it right.

Whoever wants to go, post up.

Ill let the location of the riders decide where the ride goes.

E

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

bah, your way out in spokane!

3. So get your ass outa bed, roll over to keller ferry, and lets ride!

E

4. where you going and when? what time is the return?

5. Completely open, whatever anyone wants to do.

E

6. i can go if its AM and get back in spokane at 3.

leave at 9 gives 6 hours of rides.

Too early for all yas?

7. Hay bud do you think the ride could be done by 4pm? If so I will take the day off from work and go. I need a good ride.

8. sounds good to me, im smelling keller.

E

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am going over to CDA to meet a girl at noon so if the ride goes that way or this keller place is on the way or close I am down...

10. Go ride with us to keller and back in the morning, pitch it to your pincushion at 4 instead of noon.

E

11. from start to finish, and what time back in town?

12. 4 hrs min, so we can get at least a couple laps. Plus if your in a hurry you can slab it home on hwy 2, its only a little over an hour on that road. I think about 100 mi out, 100 back is a safe assumption. Gonna be taking the back roads to get there, thus the longer mileage (only 64 mi on hwy 2).

E

13. Ok so what time do you want to leave?

14. fighter....dare I ask what the (acronyms?) bold letters are at the top of each of your posts? gfeq; vwer etc...

15. Dude Im sorry but I got called into work this morning. I think someone is suffering from some brown bag sickness. Fuggers. Have a good safe ride.

16. Tony, we still rollin on this or what? Im game.

Anyone else?

E

17. The ride in from Waitts lake was nice this morning!!! Traffic was not too bad at all! Made it in to Shadle in 43 minutes..... I sure wished I did not have to work today!!!!! :roll:

18. hey eric thanks for the fun ride today, too bad all these other posers couldnt make it. :nana pretty fun ride and those jackrabbit tacos were pretty good.

u like riding the gixx?

19. Poser??????? Sorry I had to work and keep a community safe of little law breaking kids. Believe you me I would have loved to be on that ride. :rant I mean this all in a nice way