close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tuesday May 10 - Bellevue

Discussion in 'Westside' started by beansbaxter, May 8, 2005.

1. Meeting up for RMC's Two-Wheeled-Tuesday at the Cafe in Bellevue, head out at 7pm so meet up around 530pm or so.

Everyone know where the cafe is?

2. Nope, can you post a addy and so I can mapquest it?

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

Directions to the Cafe:

If you are on 520 East, take the Bellevue Way exit, which should send you due South towards Bellevue. Then take a right on NE 10th, go one block then on the right you should see a parking lot with a Papa John's Pizza. Park somewhere there and look for my bike (look for any bike).

From 405, take the 8th St exit and head West on 8th. Follow 8th and go right on Bellevue Way (North). Take a left (West) on NE 10th, one block, just like above.

4. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

punks! your going to leave me at the caffe with a dumb-brown subaru! this is torture! have mercy! how cruel!

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

get some tires. TIRES!!

or you can ride bitch with beans. :)

6. Jafar, are ya still gonna drive to RMC and take in the fun, action, and girls?

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

it's calling for 60% chance of rain tomorrow. FOCKERS. i'm still going.

8. Sorry peep's, Family emergency just wanted to post from work before I left.

I'll hopefully get to meet the faces soon. :(

9. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

yeah, i'll drive out there with ya all. maybe they have some more used bikes in there since saturday.

10. I am sitting here at the coffee shop now...hope the turnout is good. Weather looks nice, I know there will be many riders up at RMC!

11. Looks like the pooolice broke up the RMC 2WT...sucked! Jafar showed up late, but rode over with jezter and KPF4i, had a crazy night of riding after the show. I'm in Bellevue now, gettin ready to get some breakfast and ride back to Spokane then to Pullman.

Goal is to ride back into Spokane before midnight, will post up pics eventually.

Bastard cops got me for another ticket on the way over, going 80 in a 75. It was a air unit timing me though, so it will be easy to beat. Too much room for human error on those things, I've never had one stick yet. Just sucks I gotta go through the hassle.

Lata!

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

and punk kids in bmw's deserve to be pummeled.

and beans needs a gps system for all the times he gets lost.

13. AMEN!!!! :lol:

14. where did they get you at?

15. On the way from Spokane to Pullman, they got me in Adams County, not too far past Ritzville. I'm gonna ride over to Ritzville here on Tuesday and deal with the ticket.