close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tuesday Night Rides

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by BlackSabbatical, Mar 28, 2012.

1. yup more than likely, depending on the group size maybe a lap around Hagg first...

2. So in 2 hours we can get in a Lap at Hagg out to Gaston thru Laurel wood, to the end of bald peak to Hwy 219 to River Road, ride it to Roy Rogers and then get to Ava by 8, no later than 830... way more fun than skyline and less hassle from traffic, bikes, and pisseed off residence.

3. Hey, I'm on my way. Be there in like 5 minutes... please don't leave...

4. Man that just sucks.... Finally some nice weather and I drove past all you guys at Chevron with my ZX in the back of the truck taking it to get a tire :-( Damn screw!!!!!!!!!!!

5. yea man good times, I think im gonna tweek the ride a lil bit next time and do some more old 47 from hagg into gaston... glad everyone had fun and my god was Ava off the hook or what!

6. i think i saw you guys go past around 7:30 on farmington, i was at the dirt/bike track playground area by the firestation there playing with my kid.

7. so I sprang a hole in my radiator, I may or may not be at chevron to lead, IO would hate to think the the ride is shut down becasue of my absence, anyone want to lead this tuesday? Otherwise you guys will be following a slightly dented Miata

8. I took one in the radiator this last weekend, so the bike is down (unless i can get a new radiator by tuesday or mine repaired) the question is this, if I was to lead the ride in my miata at the same pace i would take on two wheels, would you guys still go? or should I appoint another lead and just meet you guys at Ava?

9. Srsly? Is this ride all about Rob or is it about riding? :nana

10. its my baby, but when it comes down to it its about riding....

11. I don't quite know my way around enough to lead or I would do it for ya. Sorry!!

12. I'm pretty freakin good with a tig welder, if its possible I would fix it up for ya.

13. i know the route real well, but i didnt sleep last night #1 and #2 i am slower than most so i wouldnt be the best leader.

14. Sry to hear about your baby Rob :-(

15. if your lo9oking for a job I could prolly put you to work.

16. Went to this ride today. No Rob so Polo lead. 10 people showed up I think?

Fun ride.

17. Good deal, im glad Polvo stepped up, good friend and a great rider... Thanks Brian!

18. just wanted to say that although im really bummed i couldnt make it that I am happy to hear that the has trancended the need for me to be there and has grown legs of it's own, and that people will show up to ride before the bike night. Keep it goin guys!

19. Rob has achieved something with this ride that did transcend him. He was very happy that this ride has grown so much and that it took place even without his participation. Yeah, we all know there were some riff raffs here and there but in the end - he deserves all the credit for making it happen. Like he said - it was his baby.

Tomorrow is not looking too good weather-wise and it's too soon to plan something special - we are still waiting for the direction from his family. So lets skip it but I guarantee - this ride will not die.

It will be on next week, like donkey kong!